Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother’s boyfriend spends Christmas with us.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
JFL he is gonna even sit with us during family dinner with my father (my parents are divorced) present.
He has been here for last week and it annoys me but I thought he gonna leave at least for the dinner,
I hate this world so much bros...

Suicide fuel. Your mom cucked your dad?

fuck the christmas

Suicide fuel. Your mom cucked your dad?
Yeah many years ago. He is a piece of shit dumb skinhead white trash so I don’t feel bad for him but that just says a lot about my family.

Parents who divorce should not be allowed to date after their divorce if they had children together.

That's so weird, ngl.

Christmas is a terrible holiday but having some guy being romantic with your mom would make it ten times worse.

Jfl you and your father are beyond cucked

Parents who divorce should not be allowed to date after their divorce if they had children together.
I agree, in general I think there should be license to have kids.
Jfl you and your father are beyond cucked
How does ur father even accept this?
Do u hate ur mom n ur mom's bf for this?
I mean he isn’t really that beta, I remember that on his 30th birthday (I was 9 or smth) he got a blowjob from two of his female friends while I was sitting near a campfire 10 meters away. I only later figured out what was going on.

But for some reason he remained friends with my mom and he helps her around which is pretty cucked.

Is he fucking your mom in her room?

Is he fucking your mom in her room?
For sure but I don’t know how he does that bc she is truly disgusting and fat. Definitely below his looksmatch.
Btw when I was 12 I invited some friends to my house to play video games with me and they found my mothers condoms it was so embarrassing I wished my mother would die.

For sure but I don’t know how he does that bc she is truly disgusting and fat. Definitely below his looksmatch.
Btw when I was 12 I invited some friends to my house to play video games with me and they found my mothers condoms it was so embarrassing I wished my mother would die.
But do you hear them fucking and your mother moaning?

Fucking hell man, that's truly brutal I am sorry. How did they find them?

But do you hear them fucking and your mother moaning?
Thank god I don’t. I would off myself if I heard anything like that.
Fucking hell man, that's truly brutal I am sorry. How did they find them?
They were hidden under tissues if I remember correctly. I threw them away under the sofa and my friends didn’t really mention it apart from a few laughs but it was awkward and embarrassing for me.

Thank god I don’t. I would off myself if I heard anything like that.
Ye, thanks god cause it's ropefuel and you should ruin their holidays in that case

does he mog your father ?
i highly suspect it tbh

Parents should not be able to divorce untill their child becomes 18 tbh.

brutal . she upgraded lol , alpha reinterest phase i guess .
Now that I think about it all her boyfriends (she had a lot) mogged my father.
Parents should not be able to divorce untill their child becomes 18 tbh.
Tbh, all people I know that had separated parents are fucked up and weird. They either become incels, drug addicts or have fuckton of mental illnesses.
Or in most cases all of the above.

Tbh, all people I know that had separated parents are fucked up and weird. They either become incels, drug addicts or have fuckton of mental illnesses.
Or in most cases all of the above.
tbh my parents divorced and it fucked me up because they fought all the time and had no time for me .
Divorce pill is one of the worst pills .

Disgusting

tbh my parents divorced and it fucked me up because they fought all the time and had no time for me .
Divorce pill is one of the worst pills .
Yeah, having no father fucks you up. I never learned anything about being a man and now I’m lazy as duck and basically scared of any responsibility like having a job.

JFL he is gonna even sit with us during family dinner with my father (my parents are divorced) present.
He has been here for last week and it annoys me but I thought he gonna leave at least for the dinner,
I hate this world so much bros...
What does a guy even say when he's just a cock for your ex-wife?
Oh hey ex I'm the guy your whore ex-wife is currently fucking. Pass the mashed potatoes please.

What does a guy even say when he's just a cock for your ex-wife?
Oh hey ex I'm the guy your whore ex-wife is currently fucking. Pass the mashed potatoes please.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Btw I called my father and he said to start without him becuase he isn’t sure if he’s gonna make it bc of back pain.
Also my grandpa is clearly angry that my mom let her bf eat the diner with us.

CF7FED29 BCEE 4F73 A446 109275537D15

just fucking lol at your father
his cucked genetics are the reason why you are an incel

Last edited:
WTF. You need to get your own place ASAP.

i relate with you a lot.
My dads' girlfriend has to spend it with us and its dreadful

Yeah many years ago. He is a piece of shit dumb skinhead white trash so I don’t feel bad for him but that just says a lot about my family.
Is your mom's boyfriend white or non white? Also, is your mom a MILF Stacy?

Is your mom's boyfriend white or non white? Also, is your mom a MILF Stacy?
White. My mom is disgusting pig fat whore. Her bf is way more attractive than she deserves.

How long before he leaves her?