Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother's boyfriend drunk my beer and Dr. Pepper

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I bought it two days ago and now it's gone. Fuck this shit. I can't even believe this is happening it's like straight out of a sitcom. Piece of shit now all the stores are closed and I have no copes for tonight. He said he will buy them tomorrow but I wanted them now why everything has to be against me. The only good thing is that he is leaving soon hopefully I will never see him again. I'm angry but I can't help but laugh at this situation. This is clown world.

this is why you buy a minifridge.

:dafuckfeels: Rotting at maximum efficiency :dafuckfeels:

He wouldn't have drunken them if u were a chad

I planned to tbh but I don’t have room for it and I don’t have money.

its a double aged sword, dont have to move from chair to get a drink but you also end up drinking like 4-5 cans a day

Brutal on many levels.

Update. He already went back to his city few days ago. I hope I won't see him for at least few month.

You need to assert your dominance over him by fucking your mother tbh

I bought it two days ago and now it's gone. Fuck this shit. I can't even believe this is happening it's like straight out of a sitcom. Piece of shit now all the stores are closed and I have no copes for tonight. He said he will buy them tomorrow but I wanted them now why everything has to be against me. The only good thing is that he is leaving soon hopefully I will never see him again. I'm angry but I can't help but laugh at this situation. This is clown world.
The worst part is that he does all that and still got his knob slobbed by your mom JFL

f to pay respects

No he, and your beverages are gone.

My condolences.

Thirstcucked by the man who's fucking your mom and not even related to you? WTF brutal as hell.

Brutal as fuck, getting cucked by someone who is fucking your mother is the worst feeling on planet earth.