Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother wants to force me to be friends with my cousin, what's an incel supposed to do?

land of oblivion

land of oblivion

Recruit
★★★
Hi guys, I have a strong suspicion that my mother wrote to the mother of a distant cousin of mine because she knows that I am alone, so the problem is not so much in this. The problem is that he (Cousin x) would never have written to me alone, also I have never given him my phone number and nevertheless he has never given me gifts/called me in the last 3/5 years and then suddenly he writes me a message on whatsapp? Seriously? In fact, later I wrote to him who gave him my number and he answered his mother. Now knowing my mother I strongly hypothesize that my mother because of my condition as a lonely Neet Incel wrote to her mother to try to create a bond, but I ask myself why the fuck do you have to push me to become friends with a cousin of mine who doesn't even know of my fucking existence? He is not the type of person who would write to me like that out of nowhere. What should I do in your opinion? I remain of the idea of continuing to be like this, I don't want to force having friends because of my mother. Then I can only imagine the messages from my mother to my cousin's mother like "hey my son is alone convince your son to create a bond" WHAT THE FUCK

Hey. It’s your cousin here. Let’s go bowling

Just don't interact if you don't want to man. You have the ability to just be silent and awkward so use it as your weapon.

My mom has done something like this to me when my mental health was extremely poor. She basically made my aunts to message me. It honestly made me resent my mother even more. They think they are helping when in fact they are making you feel even more pathetic, because now you can tell that your mother actually sort of pities you. And its not a great feeling, pity isn't a compliment.

Either way I would personally ignore it.

My mom has done something like this to me when my mental health was extremely poor. She basically made my aunts to message me. It honestly made me resent my mother even more. They think they are helping when in fact they are making you feel even more pathetic, because now you can tell that your mother actually sort of pities you. And its not a great feeling, pity isn't a compliment.

Either way I would personally ignore it.
I think exactly like you, thanks for the advice.

Make some friends and people will stop fucking with you

it's my mother's problem, what the fuck is the problem if a person wants to be lonely I can't be lonely just because society has imposed these rules? fuck society

Maybr delay answering his message? Tell him that you are busy with your hobbies.

it's my mother's problem, what the fuck is the problem if a person wants to be lonely I can't be lonely just because society has imposed these rules? fuck society
You can't change your mom, but making friends will have your mom stop pulling these schemes

Maybr delay answering his message? Tell him that you are busy with your hobbies.
you mean me? I don't care when he answers, I just hate those people who want to impose their thoughts on others just because it's considered normal for the vast majority of people. Normality is not statistical,( not in all cases) it's exactly like saying that the form of government of democracy is normalized, when the vote doesn't depend on normality itself but on the people themselves, I could literally amplify my speech, but I think that's enough for now.

You can't change your mom, but making friends will have your mom stop pulling these schemes
In fact I don't impose that my mother can change her opinions, but I just want my loneliness to be accepted as exactly as I respect her for pseudoscientific things like her belief in horoscopes and political bullshit that she believes to be the absolute truth (unlike me)

Anyway, to answer this bullshit you wrote, I can tell you with 100% certainty that for better or for worse, your friends (those that the vast majority consider as such but who in reality are nothing more than acquaintances/superficial people) will always try to screw you, even with small actions. On this point of view you might not agree but here you would be basing yourself on your experience and not on the subjective one, there are countless proofs of people (even good ones) who have been screwed because of their goodness whether in excess or not. And the vast majority will always try to screw the good ones. As far as I'm concerned, I prefer not to risk it since the probability of finding it in my small town is equal if not lower than finding my soulmate (8.1%). I literally don't give a shit if I haven't had a friend during the path of my life, friendships on this earth (the vast majority) are superficial, petty and are only made to obtain something else. I had a poor friend who implicitly exploited me for money (on WhatsApp), I had friends who bullied me without letting me notice, I had friends only for a short period of time in exchange for other things. In essence, having friends is possible, but enormously complicated, if life has a way of bringing them to me I will make gold out of them, otherwise I will settle.

Anyway, to answer this bullshit you wrote, I can tell you with 100% certainty that for better or for worse, your friends (those that the vast majority consider as such but who in reality are nothing more than acquaintances/superficial people) will always try to screw you, even with small actions. On this point of view you might not agree but here you would be basing yourself on your experience and not on the subjective one, there are countless proofs of people (even good ones) who have been screwed because of their goodness whether in excess or not. And the vast majority will always try to screw the good ones. As far as I'm concerned, I prefer not to risk it since the probability of finding it in my small town is equal if not lower than finding my soulmate (8.1%). I literally don't give a shit if I haven't had a friend during the path of my life, friendships on this earth (the vast majority) are superficial, petty and are only made to obtain something else. I had a poor friend who implicitly exploited me for money (on WhatsApp), I had friends who bullied me without letting me notice, I had friends only for a short period of time in exchange for other things. In essence, having friends is possible, but enormously complicated, if life has a way of bringing them to me I will make gold out of them, otherwise I will settle.
It's one thing I'll always fight for is that friendship should be genuine, not forced.

mogs me, i have noone i get to be friends with

mogs me, i have noone i get to be friends with
If we talk about friendship as we conceive it, it is easy to have friends but having friends substantially consists in a constant practice of love. If a person truly loved me, he would not be against me, but with me in this case like me he would be nonconformist, rebellious in the face of injustice and any form of power that abuses my freedom (in a broad sense). With this I do not mean that he necessarily has to always be on my side, even against me it would be fine, however most do not give a damn about debating, because they are closed-minded and their meaning of friendship is superficial and often poor, I look for a person who can get close to my philosophical and spiritual thought. While most I meet are superficial.

Tell your mom you will kill yourself if she keeps doing that

Pity sucks, but your mother cares and that's something. Give it a shot, if you hate his guts, send him gore

Just act fake and chill out the rest time

Fair. I suppose I am old and lonely enough now I would take any opportunity for a friend IRL even pity. If that's not you, you are a stronger man than i
non sei tu, sei un uomo più forte di me.

Old age is not the answer to finding friendship there are dozens and dozens (but also billions) of evidences that demonstrate people who died without friends. Yours is a fourth grade logical bias. Even old people make mistakes think that one of the greatest thinkers of Western philosophy, Socrates criticized the written form and considered oratory as the primary means for philosophical debate, something that has been widely disproved

Old age is not the answer to finding friendship there are dozens and dozens (but also billions) of evidences that demonstrate people who died without friends. Yours is a fourth grade logical bias. Even old people make mistakes think that one of the greatest thinkers of Western philosophy, Socrates criticized the written form and considered oratory as the primary means for philosophical debate, something that has been widely disproved

And yet I still want one for some retarded reason

Fair. I suppose I am old and lonely enough now I would take any opportunity for a friend IRL even pity. If that's not you, you are a stronger man than i
anyway the main theme is not pity, instead it is the superficiality of human beings and how often the definition of friendship itself is often misunderstood. I am not saying that there is a single definition of friendship, but I think that most of it is shared by most, especially if we all agree that it is similar to that of love