Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother vs me

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
My mother is pretty white even whiter than most people ik in real life, she has a brownish to blonde hair and a pretty nice green eyes, and guess what i inhirinted from allat cool features? ONLY HER FKIN WEBBED TOES

if your father looks like this then even whitest mother won't save you

scale_1200
images
_113125339_untitled-0347-2.jpg
dcfe434f509079acb92230eaaded7412.jpg

34907.jpg

Brutal Arab pill. @Made in Heaven @swarthcel I hate how beautiful arab women get married to ugly Arab men, completely cucks the children. I have white skin and dark green eyes which looks brown from a distance, while, my mom is a redhead and has green eyes. Sure, uglies can get married, but it's detrimental for the children.

Last edited:

Attachments

• st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
if your father looks like this then even whitest mother won't save you

scale_1200
images
_113125339_untitled-0347-2.jpg
dcfe434f509079acb92230eaaded7412.jpg

34907.jpg
Not really. My dad is pretty dark(tanned) and looks more Iranian. Yet, me and my brother Don't look like him.

he should do a DNA paternity test with that supposed father
I don't know. Even @Made in Heaven's father is tanned, yet, he came out white passing. It doesn't seem that bad.

while, my mom is a redhead and has green eyes.
Your mom is a redhead? That is a rare hair color even in Europe, I didn't know there were any redhead Arabs at all

My mother is pretty white even whiter than most people ik in real life, she has a brownish to blonde hair and a pretty nice green eyes, and guess what i inhirinted from allat cool features? ONLY HER FKIN WEBBED TOES
Water world's me

Your mom is a redhead? That is a rare hair color even in Europe, I didn't know there were any redhead Arabs at all
Plenty of Arabs have red/reddish brown hair. @fantasycel
It's more common among Syrians for some reason . Even my elder brother is a redheadIMG 20240818 155736IMG 20240818 155745
IMG 20240818 155725
IMG 20240818 155406

Last edited:
Brutal Arab pill. @Made in Heaven @swarthcel I hate how beautiful arab women get married to ugly Arab men, completely cucks the children. I have white skin and dark green eyes which looks brown from a distance, while, my mom is a redhead and has green eyes. Sure, uglies can get married, but it's detrimental for the children.
Yeah, I've even told my brothers and sisters we all look good thanks to my mom's genes, and they agree with me. Not that my dad is ugly, he isn't, but he also doesn't look white

I don't know. Even @Made in Heaven's father is tanned, yet, he came out white passing. It doesn't seem that bad.
It's common to have different skin colors among arabs, same way how you can have europeans where both parents have black/brown hair but then their kid is born blonde/ginger
Me, my dad, and brother all have red beards

same way how you can have europeans where both parents have black/brown hair but then their kid is born blonde/ginger
Yeah, but it's still all comes down to luck. You could have inherited more of your dad's genes. My dad's a turbomanlet, and my mom is also around 5'2, yet, me and my brother are 5'9 and 5'11, because, of my mom's genes(males on her side are tall)

more common in Ireland/UK i think
This isn't true. I lived in Ireland as a teenager in probably, the whitest part(Roscrea) most people have brown/black hair there.

My dad is tall and has white skin and got into an arranged marriage with a short brown woman . He’s 6 foot my moms 5’2 and I’m 5’7 and brown.

My dad is tall and has white skin and got into an arranged marriage with a short brown woman . He’s 6 foot my moms 5’2 and I’m 5’7 and brown.
BROOTAL

Are you Arab?
I wear 4 inch elevator shoes everyday to get to 5’11. I used to have lighter skin but i would go out in the sun when I was a kid with sun screen . I’m starting a skin lightening routine.

I wear 4 inch elevator shoes everyday to get to 5’11. I used to have lighter skin but i would go out in the sun when I was a kid with sun screen . I’m starting a skin lightening routine.
Yeah, Arabs tan easily. What's your skin undertone like? If it's more pinkish, which is what most Arabs, even brown ones have, you should be fine with brown skin . I have white skin, but my tan is attractive, because, of my undertones. Even I never wore sunscreen as a child, but It would usually, revert back to my orginal colour in the winters. But if you have more olive/yellow undertones, then try to de-tan as much as possible.

On my dad’s side his grandmothers brother and green eyes and red hair. My genes got fucked by my mom.
My grandfather has a very unique light green eye colour, I wish my mom didn't marry a swarthy man, luckily, I have dark green eyes, but they basically, look brown from a distance. And yeah, my mom and brother are gingers too.

Yeah, Arabs tan easily. What's your skin undertone like? If it's more pinkish, which is what most Arabs, even brown ones have, you should be fine with brown skin . I have white skin, but my tan is attractive, because, of my undertones. Even I never wore sunscreen as a child, but It would usually, revert back to my orginal colour in the winters. But if you have more olive/yellow undertones, then try to de-tan as much as possible.
I’m not sure I think it’s yellow or olive. I’m using kojic acid I saw a guy named jawad on tiktok using Kojic acid he went from brown skin to pretty light skin. I heard if you use lycopene you can change your undertone to red.

I’m not sure I think it’s yellow or olive. I’m using kojic acid I saw a guy named jawad on tiktok using Kojic acid he went from brown skin to pretty light skin. I heard if you use lycopene you can change your undertone to red.
I see. But it's probably, not permanent. You will have to keep taking lycopene.

I wish both my parents would already die

This sort of happened with me as well. Grandpa was tall with light brown hair and green eyes but he married a short browner woman. My mother came out white but still with dark eyes and hair, and she married an even darker guy and I came out quite dark (though still much lighter than the average pakistani).

My dad is tall and has white skin and got into an arranged marriage with a short brown woman . He’s 6 foot my mom’s 5’2 and I’m 5’7 and brown.
Very similar to my situation, down to the height.