Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother told me that my balding doesn’t mean anything

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
When i asked for buxxx for minoxidil my mother said: “just look at jason stathem tee hee. As woman i would say that hair means nothing for men”. What a lying gold digging roastie she is

Be a good boy and make mommy proud by finding a nice used up whore to settle down with

Tell her to shave her head then

@Ritalincel fucking ragefuel cunt

It only means death

Mommmmy!!!!!! You are my charming bald ugly fuck.

Also she said that I’m an asshole and all problems are in my mind

my mother completely dismissed my balding as well man it sucks

Thats pure ragefuel op.

your mom is deluded bluepilled coper like every female

"Your personality is the problem"
t. :bluepill:

Before I started going bald, my mom used to always make it a point to bring up every one of my friends and classmates who was going bald. It’s the first thing she’d say about them. “How’s so-and-so?” “He’s bald!” She would even blurt it out.

But with me, she never said it, even once. She knows how horrible it is to be bald, especially with our society which is entirely centered around looks. She’s also never said anything to me like “I wish you had kids” or “You’d be a great father.” Because she knows my shit genes should never be passed on.

Before I started going bald, my mom used to always make it a point to bring up every one of my friends and classmates who was going bald. It’s the first thing she’d say about them. “How’s so-and-so?” “He’s bald!” She would even blurt it out.

But with me, she never said it, even once. She knows how horrible it is to be bald, especially with our society which is entirely centered around looks. She’s also never said anything to me like “I wish you had kids” or “You’d be a great father.” Because she knows my shit genes should never be passed on.

At least your mother is not delusional. Mine still believes that I’m handsome :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Ask her to shave her head.