Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother told me I was the most normal child she had and had a bright future

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
And now I'm the only one of her children who has never received attention from the opposite sex. No girls have ever crushed on me. All I have received in life is cold rejection, failure and mockery. What a joke

Yes, this is what my mother is telling me sometimes too.
That she doesn't understand how I ended up the way I did, I was so normal when I was a child.

No, I wasn't. Already at the age of 4 or 5, I was deeply fucked up mentally.
Some of the physical deformities were also apparent at that time, others developed later.
But no, I was never normal.

There was always something wrong with me and I always knew it.

Brutal af bro. I’m an only child, so thankfully I got spared the mog of siblings.

Yes, this is what my mother is telling me sometimes too.
That she doesn't understand how I ended up the way I did, I was so normal when I was a child.

No, I wasn't. Already at the age of 4 or 5, I was deeply fucked up mentally.
Some of the physical deformities were also apparent at that time, others developed later.
But no, I was never normal.

There was always something wrong with me and I always knew it.
She'll always tell you it's your fault no doubt.

Brutal af bro. I’m an only child, so thankfully I got spared the mog of siblings.
Good 4 u

Both my parents tell me I'm kind and that I could easily make friends but I never made a single friend in a year going to school