Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother told me i dont deserve gf

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Few month ago i asked my mother to hook me up with her students she refused and told me i dont deserve love and gf and i should live alone JFL:feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill:

all foids are the same, our mothers included

No im mean how does he know if im larping bcz im not larping and i dont need to prove this nig that im not larping
bro just fucking admitted LMAO

Her students? Is she a teacher? Of course not dumb ass

She hates me bcz im male and i remind her of my cuck father

Your avi: Sassanids me XD

Fuck off larper.

Over for sassaniancels.

She hates me bcz im male and i remind her of my cuck father

Nice. Mother told me, "You have quick reflexes like your father"

She also told me, "I think you look more ape-like than me"

Few month ago i asked my mother to hook me up with her students she refused and told me i dont deserve love and gf and i should live alone JFL:feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill:
Brutal familypill. Yeah bro. I remember every time I asked my sister to hook me up with her friends she always brought up lame excuses. :feelsbadman:

Fr idk why mothers are praised

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"(When I was too anxious to leave my room, or In response to her loss of items, which she blamed on me, the most convenient target for her anger)

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: is your mom a noodle or a sheboon?

She is a lighter-skinned Sheboon.

Close:

Mul3