Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother threw me out of home 5 MINS. AGO ,she says Im crazy and racism and inceldom doesnt exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
Which slavland
I moved to a hostel,and paid for one day.The receptionist guy wants to throw me out(in a polite way saying its booked tomorrow my room) tomorrow.He probably thinks Im homeless or its racism.Do you think its worth fighting/screaming/arguing and calling him disscriminator and calling police or I should just move out to another hostel?

Racism doesn't exist unless you act like a violent nigger animal. A black nigger I know doesn't receive any racism since instead of acting like an ape, he acts civilized/human, something not many niggers do.
Truth is, if you act like a human like whites people do(don't do nigger things like being violent/loud), then you won't receive racism.

It's very hard to co-exist with blue-pilled people under the same roof when you're exactly the opposite.

If u want to still live with your parents, u need to play their blue pill game and not go into discussion with them because it will lead to fights and tension.

Trying to change their mindset is almost impossible, like trying to convert a devoted believer of sharia into a believer of western degeneracy culture.

"She started arguing with me telling its all in my head/I am weak/racism doesnt exist/Im crazy.How can other blacks or arabs live here and they dont face racsm but Im only one facing".My mother is kinda white so she doesnt face any racism.Anyways she started intense arguing and it got even to pushing/physical level and threw me out of home and told my father that I hit her.
Its over buddy boyos,I will go to a hotel and dont know.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW
All parents are bluepillers

It's futile to even talk to women about your problems, whether she's your near relative or not is immaterial. AWALT. Especially as incels grow old and their foid mothers become certain of their inceldom, their behaviour drastically changes towards their incel sons, it becomes rude, full of contempt and she actively seeks confrontations and puts blame on the incel, in this case it's you.
100% reality:blackpill: