Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Mother Sold Me. Cambodia, where virginity is a commodity

Guess i'm moving to cambodia :feelsokman:

you cant see subtitles due to blurring in the documentary.

Last edited:
I wish my virginity was something people would pay 400-500 bucks in the third world for

Based slant eyes jungle niggers

How much they going for?

i've looked into it before. basically any white american going to any asian country is automatically seen as a red flag and local authorities will been on your tail assuming you are there for sex trafficking because 90% of people there are only there for such activities. that is why you have to have a legit reason to go there in the first place

would be a dream to fuck the local girls there but sadly there is so much bad press there these days that it's an impossibility for most people to get good stuff there anymore unless you are a local or know a local (or so affluent and rich and have status that you can literally buy the police). My research has shown that good places is still India because Indian country still has tons of friendly people that allow sleepovers with their daughters and obviously a whole bunch of middle eastern nations. Africa is technically the best because majority does not have AoC and even then it is not unheard of to just straight out buy girls from tribal leaders or guerilla gangs. However nobody wants to fuck an African girl because you run the risk 70% she is going to give you HIV (plus she's a nigger)

With all this slavery going on a good spot that is up and coming is actually China. All the territory and peoples they enslave. The women get sold off as wives to allies and the children get sold off as sex slaves or for organ harvesting. Men are forced to work in labor camps or just die for organs. Problem with China is you have to deal with Chinese people and live in China where you are under constant surveillance. It's not a tourist thing as they won't trust you or do business with you like other nations like Thailand or Cambodia or Phillipines where they actually like Americans and their money. All Chinese people want Americans to die so getting a foothold into situations where you could possibly purchase a child is pretty much 1%. Though with all the cp coming out of China it's obvious that they are getting the kids from somewhere in China so it's not like it is impossible to do. Good God a virgin Chinese girl would be tighter than all the rest as she will have a shorter stature than most and be extra thin due to malnutrition. I bet even my small dick would be too much for her. I know what I'm dreaming of tonight :feelsLSD:

I wish my virginity was something people would pay 400-500 bucks in the third world for
3FBC3BC7 F9B4 43D3 B3FF A482C8943A7D

Lifefuel for whitecels

Lifefuel for whitecels
basically any white american going to any asian country is automatically seen as a red flag and local authorities will been on your tail assuming you are there for sex trafficking because 90% of people there are only there for such activities. that is why you have to have a legit reason to go there in the first place

My research has shown that good places is still India because Indian country still has tons of friendly people that allow sleepovers with their daughters
Cope

No sleepovers for currycels like me in curryland

Nothing, obviously. Not even when approached. Posting on this forum is more important.
This true creamboi @IncelCream , you get apprached and do nothing :feelswhat:

This true creamboi @IncelCream , you get apprached and do nothing :feelswhat:
The girl asked me to prom when I was 13 years old

Haha oh yeah that thread where he looks autistic :feelshaha:

Shame on you creamboi :feelswhat:

Women's complaints are men's dreams. Hard to sympathize really.

Nothing

Me is poor cel:feelsjuice:
You have other sins to answer to :feelswhat:

Nothing, obviously. Not even when approached. Posting on this forum is more important.
Shame on you creamboi :feelswhat:
You got alot to answer to, creamboi :feelsjuice:

Cambodia used to be gigabased before the western white-knights and moralfags got to it- loli prostitution happening more or less openly, and no one caring.

What a horrible mother :dafuckfeels:

Incredibly based, foids deserve to be sold like property.

This is same girl who when I was 16 was dating a 6 foot + nordic chad :feelsrope:
Because you choked creamboi :feelsjuice: get out there and stop being a choke-artist :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back