Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother should've enrolled me into martial arts lessons instead of useless piano lessons as a kid

G

Gamiro

Autist lord
-
I wouldn't have been this traumatised if I trained in martial arts everyday and fought back and fucked those bullies up. But instead I went into this pointless piano lessons everyday that just made me nothing but a jester or entertainer for the psychopaths. Although I fought back once, but I just embarrassed myself in front of everybody, the tallfag beat me up instead, because I didn't know what to do due to the lack of knowledge of fighting properly, which wouldn't happen if I went to martial arts training instead of piano lessons. I believe that if I fucked them up, I would've felt much better today, and would always live in the moment rather than getting bad flashbacks or being haunted with the embarrassment of not getting proper revenge on those bullies.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no replies

Martial arts is cool, but don't knock music lessons either. I would love to learn how to play the piano. :feelsjuice:

Didn't help me. Got framed as neing the problem plus was mostly to high inhib to do anything.

my mother should have aborted me

I wouldn't have been this traumatised if I trained in martial arts everyday and fought back and fucked those bullies up. But instead I went into this pointless piano lessons everyday that just made me nothing but a jester or entertainer for the psychopaths. Although I fought back once, but I just embarrassed myself in front of everybody, the tallfag beat me up instead, because I didn't know what to do due to the lack of knowledge of fighting properly, which wouldn't happen if I went to martial arts training instead of piano lessons. I believe that if I fucked them up, I would've felt much better today, and would always live in the moment rather than getting bad flashbacks or being haunted with the embarrassment of not getting proper revenge on those bullies.
Same

Sing us a song yer the pianoman...

I got lucky enough to take Karate in 5th grade.