Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother saw this red object on the table and asked me if she could throw it away

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
I had to tell her absolutely not and inform her what an important item it is. Can’t believe she was gonna throw it away
IMG 4140

なんですか?

What is that

Bet none of you can figure out what this thing is, jfl

@Da_Yunez might know what this is

Distributor Cap

wen I saw your pfp I knew it had something to do with cars

Ever see a car with a distributor before? Usually only found on old cars
I know nothing about vehicles, the most in-depth I've gotten is learning how to change a tire.

I know nothing about vehicles, the most in-depth I've gotten is learning how to change a tire.
Brutal. Anyway, bet the AI can't guess what vehicle this is from. AI is right that it's an aftermarket high performance distributor though

What is that even?

Damn cars are really something else, i can never knew that thing is a car part lol

Damn cars are really something else, i can never knew that thing is a car part lol
It's not a part on any car you've ever been in most likely. Only old cars use distributors typically. Modern cars have different ignition systems that have electronic ignition instead of a distributor. The car this is form is an early second gen Camaro. My 1948 Ford Tractor also has a distributor. None of our modern cars have one though, and they all have electronic ignition

It's not a part on any car you've ever been in most likely. Only old cars use distributors typically. Modern cars have different ignition systems that have electronic ignition instead of a distributor. The car this is form is an early second gen Camaro. My 1948 Ford Tractor also has a distributor. None of our modern cars have one though, and they all have electronic ignition
Damn, do you like classic cars more or modern cars?

Damn, do you like classic cars more or modern cars?
For looks: Classic cars. They mog modern cars to fucking oblivion for the most part.
For reliability: Modern cars any time. Classic cars are unreliable af since all the parts are 50+ years old and the systems in it use old technology. My classic is actually broke the fuck down right in the driveway as we speak. My modern truck with modern fuel injection and electronic ignition is parked behind it and is very reliable.

For looks: Classic cars. They mog modern cars to fucking oblivion for the most part.
For reliability: Modern cars any time. Classic cars are unreliable af since all the parts are 50+ years old and the systems in it use old technology. My classic is actually broke the fuck down right in the driveway as we speak. My modern truck with modern fuel injection and electronic ignition is parked behind it and is very reliable.
Yeah if i ever can afford cars i would keep classic cars as a valuable collection and gonna use the modern cars for travelling and stuff

Yeah if i ever can afford cars i would keep classic cars as a valuable collection and gonna use the modern cars for travelling and stuff
Yep. Basically what I do. The Camaro (when it isn't broke the fuck down) stays in the garage and gets driven a few times a month for fun. Wouldn't trust it at all for reliability as a daily driver. Only ones I'd trust for long trips to our cabin are the modern ones like my truck or my mom's SUV. You don't want to be stranded on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere with no cell service

So you are generally more into old cars?

So you are generally more into old cars?
I like old cars for their looks and fun factor, but they are not very reliable. That’s why my daily driver truck that I actually count on to work and go on long trips is a modern truck