Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My "mother" saved the future of one of my uncles , He was adopted and now he lives in canada.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
He was born in the same shithole as me , He is almost 40 years old , He is a manlet , He worked in alaska oil rigs and he has a good life , Here is the story : His name is omar mantilla , My mother told me she saw him eating cockroaches cuz his parents didnt gave a shit about him , Then some distant relative foid called diana reineking traveled here and she told her that she saw him eating cockroaches , She decided to adopt him and i have no fucking idea how diana did it but she managed to give him visa somehow , This happened before i was born , But that mofo visited us many times in beanerland and he promised me to help me to go there...fucking liar...this shithead visited us once with his girlfriend kaelyn lauren who was a chubby cumskin foid with big tits...this is the proof that humans are fucking thrash , Wish i had his cuckbook pic to share here but i crushed my phone and i dont want to make a cuckbook account just for that , But come one ... Gymaxxed ethnic goblin got his ass saved by some gossip? fuck this world....yet im locked here forever in this hellhole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Indeed,one thing i learned is that the only person you can trust and rely on is you.

Fuck that guy , His life would be shitter than mine if she didnt do shit , Fuck visas :reeeeee:

where are you from?

beanerland , shit :cryfeels:
[UWSL]So are you Mexican too? (or something like that?) [UWSL]I've seen you on other threads talking about Mexicans.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]So are you Mexican too? (or something like that?) [UWSL]I've seen you on other threads talking about Mexicans.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Vivo en los tuxtlas veracruz :feelsrope:

Brutally unfair

I wish someone saved me. :incel: