Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My "mother" saved the future of one of my uncles , He was adopted and now he lives in canada.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
He was born in the same shithole as me , He is almost 40 years old , He is a manlet , He worked in alaska oil rigs and he has a good life , Here is the story : His name is omar mantilla , My mother told me she saw him eating cockroaches cuz his parents didnt gave a shit about him , Then some distant relative foid called diana reineking traveled here and she told her that she saw him eating cockroaches , She decided to adopt him and i have no fucking idea how diana did it but she managed to give him visa somehow , This happened before i was born , But that mofo visited us many times in beanerland and he promised me to help me to go there...fucking liar...this shithead visited us once with his girlfriend kaelyn lauren who was a chubby cumskin foid with big tits...this is the proof that humans are fucking thrash , Wish i had his cuckbook pic to share here but i crushed my phone and i dont want to make a cuckbook account just for that , But come one ... Gymaxxed ethnic goblin got his ass saved by some gossip? fuck this world....yet im locked here forever in this hellhole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 20h 52m
Netzachcel said:
humans are fucking thrash
Indeed,one thing i learned is that the only person you can trust and rely on is you.

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
Sennacherib said:
Indeed,one thing i learned is that the only person you can trust and rely on is you.

Fuck that guy , His life would be shitter than mine if she didnt do shit , Fuck visas :reeeeee:

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
17d 3h 15m
where are you from?

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
17d 3h 15m
Netzachcel said:
beanerland , shit :cryfeels:
So are you Mexican too? (or something like that?) I've seen you on other threads talking about Mexicans.

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
Chingaquedito said:
So are you Mexican too? (or something like that?) I've seen you on other threads talking about Mexicans.

Vivo en los tuxtlas veracruz :feelsrope:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 11h 25m
Brutally unfair

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 4h 46m
Netzachcel said:
He was born in the same shithole as me , He is almost 40 years old , He is a manlet , He worked in alaska oil rigs and he has a good life , Here is the story : His name is omar mantilla , My mother told me she saw him eating cockroaches cuz his parents didnt gave a shit about him , Then some distant relative foid called diana reineking traveled here and she told her that she saw him eating cockroaches , She decided to adopt him and i have no fucking idea how diana did it but she managed to give him visa somehow , This happened before i was born , But that mofo visited us many times in beanerland and he promised me to help me to go there...fucking liar...this shithead visited us once with his girlfriend kaelyn lauren who was a chubby cumskin foid with big tits...this is the proof that humans are fucking thrash , Wish i had his cuckbook pic to share here but i crushed my phone and i dont want to make a cuckbook account just for that , But come one ... Gymaxxed ethnic goblin got his ass saved by some gossip? fuck this world....yet im locked here forever in this hellhole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
that story is very strange indeed. yet theres a saying, "truth is often stranger than fiction, because fiction actually have to make sense"

i have similar experience. but to my rage, it's me who saved a distant relative from fate of becoming an incel to now become basically a chang. i never intended to save him, by the way, i did it by accident by talking with my aunt, whos his grandmother.

i cannot forgive myself nor forget about it. i suffer the consequence of my action every day, despite my action was indirect and unintended (i never wanted him to become non-incel, i wanted him to be a bigger loser than me, which he was, by all means, destined to be, he had only 1 friend in elementary school and it was a fellow rice foid :feelshaha: i fucking mogged him socially when i was in his age).

no good deeds goes unpunished, thats my take from it. i literally got humiliated by my cunt cousin (his mom) coz that bitch loves to show off her son all the time on social media and in real life, and often passively-aggressively humiliate me in social media group of my extended family, something like "i do all this hard work for my children, i just hope they are able to sustain themselves when they're adults, rather than relying on their parents", it sounds harmless translated to english, but way nastier in native language :lasereyes: bascially mocking me NEET status to everyone, despite the fact i earned more money on my own than that whore who only leeches off her husband and havent had any jobs for year. and by the way, bitch spend literally like 5 figure USD-equivalent minimum on "education" for her kids, so what kind of fool would be fooled by her saying she only hopes her kids to sustain themselves when become adults, rather that she's using them to climb the social status ladder and hope one day a kid lifts her to a higher social class (such materialistic and selfish whore always instinctively want this). narcissistic cunts are insufferable. :feelsping:

Last edited:
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Sennacherib said:

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 1h 56m
I wish someone saved me. :incel:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8