Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother said I need to get out of the house

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I said “Where should I go? Who would I hang out with?” and she said “Just get out of the house and leave, go do something”

Yeah, because walking around town alone is really going to help my mental health. :forcedsmile:

Fucking boomers know nothing of how the world really is, especially female boomers. I showed her statistics about how men are basically screwed in modern America and she’s said something like “I don’t give a shit about statistics, just go live your life”.

Just order something at a McDonalds terminal and avoid every human contact.

Boomers dont know how easy they had it.

my mother says the same thing

Any friends? Age?

Just order something at a McDonalds terminal and avoid every human contact.
I live 1 bloc from McDonalds, that might waste 15 minutes. She’s expecting me to leave and be gone for hours. If I was normal, I’d just stay at my girlfriends house or have my own apartment but I’m a diseased piece of shit that can’t relate to anyone because I’m mentally and physically broken. I’m also unemployed right now.
Any friends? Age?
Zero, soon to be 23.

Lets go drink and search for lolis

Sukatiua

just get out and stay in the front door ldaring on the ground

I hate it when boomers do that
they don't realise it's 2019 and I can't simply befriend random people on the street, I'll end up with rape charges

go to a pub and get shitfaced

I live 1 bloc from McDonalds, that might waste 15 minutes. She’s expecting me to leave and be gone for hours. If I was normal, I’d just stay at my girlfriends house or have my own apartment but I’m a diseased piece of shit that can’t relate to anyone because I’m mentally and physically broken. I’m also unemployed right now.
Hmm you could get some supplies from McD and then go for a hike in a forest or something.
Could be comfy ngl.

I don’t drink because of health problems and we also live thousands of miles apart. If I had a single blackpilled friend in real life, I’d be 10 times more social and actually want to leave my house.
And I forgot how to outsidemaxx anyway :/

Taking frequent walks and being in the sun is actually productive for your mental health. Just listen to music or watch videos while doing it.

If she meant you should just get out to do anything else alone, shes bluepilled af.

Bro my mom was like this too. I tell her that there is literally nothing to do outside beside walking around like a retard or some shit. At least my dad knows about the real world.

If she meant you should just get out to do anything else alone, shes bluepilled af.
She told me to go to the library and make friends there. I’m not even joking.

She told me to go to the library and make friends there. I’m not even joking.
Okay, thats just retarded. What is this the 80's? Who the fuck will feel happy when you interrupt them from reading a book? Look bro, just go for walks. Walk around the block if you have to.

she’s said something like “I don’t give a shit about statistics, just go live your life”.
just fucking lol.. math and facts is too much for them to handle "just go live your life" yea i would if i fucking was allowed to in 2019

Okay, thats just retarded. What is this the 80's? Who the fuck will feel happy when you interrupt them from reading a book? Look bro, just go for walks. Walk around the block if you have to.
Only school kids and homeless people go to the library anyway. It’s just a local library, not a university library where I might find some college kids around my age.

Most boomers entered the sexual market in the 1960s or 1970s, they have no idea how the world works in 2019.

Get a bicycle and ride the allys looking through the trash for stuff to sell! Easy money and a great cope!

Or...

Find a woods area to observe critters!

Or...

Donate time at an animal shelter as a "petter!"

just go get a girlfriend, son!!

I showed her statistics about how men are basically screwed in modern America and she’s said something like “I don’t give a shit about statistics, just go live your life”.

Just go out and live your life despite the fact everything is against you. Just do it brah.

Get a bicycle and ride the allys looking through the trash for stuff to sell! Easy money and a great cope!

And getting mogged by car drivers, specially by females.

Last edited:
Sorry bro. But if you have a bit of money maybe you can go eat at a jack in the box. Thats what i would do. Then id go back home and game

Most boomers entered the sexual market in the 1960s or 1970s, they have no idea how the world works in 2019.
My mother is 61, class of 1977.

said by every mom always