Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mother ruined my life

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
she infantilizes me like shit for my entire life and takes my accomplishments as her own as proof of good parenting and wonders why im depressed and lack basic social skills. then proceeds to ask me why i dont "help her" and whenever i try to explain my situation to her she just deflects it or goes to "well its not as bad as ive had it" or "itll get better soon". i want to rope so bad

Based ramos ballgrabbing :feelskek::feelskek:
53833.jpg

Shitty parenting can make an incel's problem 100x worse. They will give you false ideas and false hope which lead you down a bad path.

she infantilizes me like shit for my entire life and takes my accomplishments as her own as proof of good parenting and wonders why im depressed and lack basic social skills. then proceeds to ask me why i dont "help her" and whenever i try to explain my situation to her she just deflects it or goes to "well its not as bad as ive had it" or "itll get better soon". i want to rope so bad
When i was younger my mom used to call me an asshole and on one trip out of country i was just walking normally, Not angry at all, Calm and quiet about to enjoy my day, She asked me, Wny are you so angry, I said, No im not angry, She said yes you are and then forced me to go and interrupt my sister and brothers conversation otherwise i was angry, So i did, I just started talking about some bs and she stopped being an ass.

Think i had to tell my sister and brother, I have to talk to you otherwise mom will be pissed

Shitty parenting can make an incel's problem 100x worse. They will give you false ideas and false hope which lead you down a bad path.
shitty parenting is what makes incels incels basically

When i was younger my mom used to call me an asshole and on one trip out of country i was just walking normally, Not angry at all, Calm and quiet about to enjoy my day, She asked me, Wny are you so angry, I said, No im not angry, She said yes you are and then forced me to go and interrupt my sister and brothers conversation otherwise i was angry, So i did, I just started talking about some bs and she stopped being an ass.

Think i had to tell my sister and brother, I have to talk to you otherwise mom will be pissed
my mom did some similar stuff when i was younger and lived with my sister still. on the topic of my sister (who is younger than me) doesn’t even live with me and lives with my grandparents and leads a significantly more successful life. i stay with my mom because i feel bad otherwise

my mother ruined my life​

I was subhuman from birth due to my shit genetics but the treatment i've endured at the hands of my ''mother'' greatly enhanced my subhumanity.
wonders why im depressed and lack basic social skills
Femoids are clueless
whenever i try to explain my situation to her she just deflects it
Femoids never take accountability for the shit they do because they know soyciety favors them

Reminds me of my mother. If something goes bad, it's my fault and if I do something good, it's because of the good upbringing of her.

Bad mothers are truly the worst, or at least the most moronic. My mom used to spit in my mouth as a kid and beat us and was all in all a degenerate, then she switched it up in my teens and became a lazy nagging alcoholic who did the bare minimum to qualify as a parent while complaining to any and all how tough it is to be a mother.

I can say that I hated women from an early age and never gave them quarter or favor or any kind of attention so in that sense she did teach me quite a valuable lesson or i'd be a betabuxx by now.