Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother reminded me she won't be having any grandkids from me

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
My (adoptive) mother and I were just driving back from my (younger) sister's place. My sister has recently given birth to a baby boy. In the car, my mom was musing about how many grandkids she would like to have. And out of the blus she says: "Oh, that's right, I probably won't be having any from you, haha." Then she goes on and on about how, even if at some point I had a girlfriend (note the word "if"), I still wouldn't have any children with said girlfriend. Because, well, reasons.

Mom, you make it increasingly difficult to love you. (And that's not even going into all the nagging about the tiniest details.)

What a cunt!

Step parents were a mistake. Illegalize divorce. Punish adultery. Bring back the nuclear family with husband wife and their biological children.

U gettin bullied by Ur mum

That's a good point, have any incels here donated sperm? Do they know if it got used?

That's absolutely disrespectful.
Foids doing foid things.

Brutal tbh, have you considered moving out if you are financially capable, that is?

Damn that’s brutal I guess since she is not your biological mom she does not have that type of love as one.

My dad told me to my face I would never get the chance to have kids. Nobody in my life has ever asked me about a GF. My parents don't talk about me getting married or having kids either.

But it's all in your head silly inkwell. It's not like people have an understanding based on someone's face whether they are successful with women or no.

My (adoptive) mother and I were just driving back from my (younger) sister's place. My sister has recently given birth to a baby boy. In the car, my mom was musing about how many grandkids she would like to have. And out of the blus she says: "Oh, that's right, I probably won't be having any from you, haha." Then she goes on and on about how, even if at some point I had a girlfriend (note the word "if"), I still wouldn't have any children with said girlfriend. Because, well, reasons.

Mom, you make it increasingly difficult to love you. (And that's not even going into all the nagging about the tiniest details.)
My dad told me to my face I would never get the chance to have kids. Nobody in my life has ever asked me about a GF. My parents don't talk about me getting married or having kids either.

But it's all in your head silly inkwell. It's not like people have an understanding based on someone's face whether they are successful with women or no.
If only my parents were that BlackPilled.

Sui fuel at the same time though.

If only my parents were that BlackPilled.

Sui fuel at the same time though.
They throw that shit out in arguments, but they turn around and blame me for my personality when I complain about being mistreated. They spend money on Amazon shit and throw money away at useless shit but won't even think of pay ing or a hair transplant surgery.

Honestly, they're just like normies. In the same way that normies recognize that incels are ugly yet at the same time love to blame people's personalities for not getting laid just to anger and gaslight them.

They throw that shit out in arguments, but they turn around and blame me for my personality when I complain about being mistreated. They spend money on Amazon shit and throw money away at useless shit but won't even think of pay ing or a hair transplant surgery.

Honestly, they're just like normies. In the same way that normies recognize that incels are ugly yet at the same time love to blame people's personalities for not getting laid just to anger and gaslight them.
They'll say your hair fell out because of a poor diet or fapping too much and you have to save up for years and years to looksmaxx.

Damn that’s brutal I guess since she is not your biological mom she does not have that type of love as one.
Even most biological moms don't love their incel sons.

They'll say your hair fell out because of a poor diet or fapping too much and you have to save up for years and years to looksmaxx.
Oh yeah they do that all the time. They blame my diet lol. It makes me so mad I start screaming now whenever they do that.

I don't give a fuck at this point. If I get kicked out maybe I'll muster up the courage to rope.

Oh yeah they do that all the time. They blame my diet lol. It makes me so mad I start screaming now whenever they do that.

I don't give a fuck at this point. If I get kicked out maybe I'll muster up the courage to rope.
Based. My mom would kick me out if she wasn't dependent on me. If your parents can afford surgery and they won't help you, they are bad parents.

Based. My mom would kick me out if she wasn't dependent on me. If your parents can afford surgery and they won't help you, they are bad parents.
Yeah, for the past 10 years now all they've ever done is order me around and scream at me (or each other). Legit like a family from hell. I don't want anything to do with them honestly. I think I'll be a lot happier once I just move out and cut my ties with them.

Imagine living a shitty life with no social interaction and every word spoken to you is a command to do something for them in a shitty tone. Maybe skip straight to screaming because you left a plate after eating on your desk for an hour.

It's actually just a negative and a drain on my life. While at least with having no friends or romantic relationships is just the fact that I don't have it instead of the relationships actually making my life 10x worse.

I was the picture perfect good boy in school too of course like most of us were. Our peers were doing so much worse stuff than us, but it's never enough because our ugliness/lack of social/sexual success makes our parents hate us. Then they find complete nonsense to obsess over.

Yeah, for the past 10 years now all they've ever done is order me around and scream at me (or each other). Legit like a family from hell. I don't want anything to do with them honestly. I think I'll be a lot happier once I just move out and cut my ties with them.

Imagine living a shitty life with no social interaction and every word spoken to you is a command to do something for them in a shitty tone. Maybe skip straight to screaming because you left a plate after eating on your desk for an hour.

It's actually just a negative and a drain on my life. While at least with having no friends or romantic relationships is just the fact that I don't have it instead of the relationships actually making my life 10x worse.

I was the picture perfect good boy in school too of course like most of us were. Our peers were doing so much worse stuff than us, but it's never enough because our ugliness/lack of social/sexual success makes our parents hate us. Then they find complete nonsense to obsess over.
My mom is the same way. She yells at me if I take a shit for too long. She is the only irl person I interacted with and she is basically like an obese version of that hunchback thing from the beginning of Dark Souls II but always with a shitty attitude.

I did good in school and they put me in the nerd classes but I got in trouble a lot and dropped out because I was getting bullied for being a Norwooding truecel at 16.

If I ever get the money to surgerymaxx, I'm sending her to a nursing home and her SSID can cover it because she has already been a major drain on my lifer and I'm putting up with her once I surgerymaxx or rope.

Escape as soon as you surgerymaxx bro, even if you have to live on the streets.

My mom is the same way. She yells at me if I take a shit for too long. She is the only irl person I interacted with and she is basically like an obese version of that hunchback thing from the beginning of Dark Souls II but always with a shitty attitude.

I did good in school and they put me in the nerd classes but I got in trouble a lot and dropped out because I was getting bullied for being a Norwooding truecel at 16.

If I ever get the money to surgerymaxx, I'm sending her to a nursing home and her SSID can cover it because she has already been a major drain on my lifer and I'm putting up with her once I surgerymaxx or rope.

Escape as soon as you surgerymaxx bro, even if you have to live on the streets.
I want to but unfortunately right now I have no mental energy or willpower at this stage. No idea if it's a physical thing or what but I'm trying to fix it.

I've been lucky that I've been able to coast so far putting in basically so little effort.

I didn't have extremely good working memory t already would've been very over for me in regards to wealthaxxing (for surgeries).

Wow, brutal. She's right though.
Break into sperm bank and replace the sperm with your own.
Definitely considered this tbh.

shes deflecting blame when in reality its her shitty genes that probably caused your incel face. :feelshaha:

I want to but unfortunately right now I have no mental energy or willpower at this stage. No idea if it's a physical thing or what but I'm trying to fix it.

I've been lucky that I've been able to coast so far putting in basically so little effort.

I didn't have extremely good working memory t already would've been very over for me in regards to wealthaxxing (for surgeries).
Look into modafinil, I need to get back on it. It helps you with everything.
Wealthmaxxing is almost impossible if you start from the bottom, I need to find out if I can get caretaker benefits and start a credit building program.
I have a few desperate plans but I certainly will catch the bus if my 30th birthday approaches and I haven't surgerymaxxed yet.
Have you tried work from home call center jobs and gambling?

You make me angry brocel. She basically insults you, and you just take it? Then come here to vent?
WTF?

Let her know.

I dont mean throw a tantrum like a kid by that, just to be clear.

Illegalize divorce. Punish adultery. Bring back the nuclear family with husband wife and their biological children
Wishful thinking but that's all we have left

Gulag was invented for people just like her

You said your parents could not have children and that's why they adopted you. Is your sister also adopted? How many children your parents have?

I would like to have that kind of experience. But I am much, much more uglier than you. My mother hasn't ever acknowledged that my sexuality exists and that there is even a theoretical possibility to have grandchildren (and I'm her only chance).

How many grandchildren your parents now have? How many boys and girls?

My sister was also adopted, but from India. She's 5 years younger than I am. My sister and I are our parents' only children. To date, there's only my sister's baby boy as a grandchild.

Opposite for me. Dad was the one to suggest hai transplant.

Yell back at them. Works like a charm. They would stop bothering eventually.

Brutal but better honest blackpill then bluepilled lie.

JFL. get the hell out of there. Adopted parents dont have a natural bond with you. The shaming will turn into resentment in little time.
cope, better to have white adoptive parents than OPs poor rice parents who set him up for adoption
My sister was also adopted, but from India. She's 5 years younger than I am. My sister and I are our parents' only children. To date, there's only my sister's baby boy as a grandchild.
are your adoptive parents infertile?

cope, better to have white adoptive parents than OPs poor rice parents who set him up for adoption
No way man, people adopt kids to continue their family name, despite infertility. OP not having kids is the equivalent to slapping the shit outta his adoptive parents after they bring him home

You should have stabbed that slut in the cunt
(in League of Legends)

Well, there's where the problem lives. Before surgerymaxxing, your number one top priority should be getting the fuck out of your toxic parent's home. That's it, get yo ass out of your parent's home and your life probably will get better, i don't want to sound like a pretentious exoteric prick, but if they're as toxic as you make them sound, those people will only bring you down. If you don't have any kind of motivation and have basically thrown the towel at this point, you can try jew pills and therapy, don't expect them to fix your inceldom tho (honestly, don't even talk about your inceldom if you go through therapy, focus on fixing your motivation problem). Once you fix your motivation issue, find a way to get out of your parent's home and start saving for surgerymaxx.

Before any of you fags starts talking about "muh therapy is cuckd, it doesn't work" and "don't take those soy pills bro", if you're an incel you should at least try it out, most of you have nothing to lose anyways, of course it won't work for inceldom, if you're going to a therapist to fix your inceldom, you're in the wrong place, you should be doing plastic surgery, but if therapy and medication makes you more motivated, maybe you will be motivated enough to get enough money to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx.

That's not funny. That's not something you should ever joke about. What the hell is her problem?
Oh right. Foid.

are your adoptive parents infertile?

Yes, they are infertile. Considering my disability, I highly doubt whether I would have been better off in rice country than where I am now.