Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother once brought me t-shirts from her friend's husband that he didn't need

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
When I wore it she said "You're not allowed to go out like that, you don't have the figure for it."
The t-shirts are tight and intended for sporty men and also have a gap so that the chest muscles can be seen. All you can see with me is my hollow back and my big belly lol. my mother is ashamed of me.

Id slap the bitch right in her face in gta 3

Id slap the bitch right in her face in gta 3
Why? She's not completely wrong, why would you wear a compression shirt or something similar which are clearly designed for muscular wide-framed men?

the title made me laugh kek :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This looks abnormal u will get bullied for wearing this but no one will give a fuck if you wear a compression shirt
As a dude with a huge belly guy? You will lmao

Cuz she a dumb whore
its nice that I have tshirts for free because chadlite dont need them anymore but damn

my belly is bigger but exactly same stature I swear and man tits (dont know the name)
Brutal physique, I legit have the same thing as you but my belly isn't big as fuck. I'm like skinny fat, brutal low T

Brutal physique, I legit have the same thing as you but my belly isn't big as fuck. I'm like skinny fat, brutal low T
And my back is curved as fuck, I have a strong hump.

Keep gymcelling u gonna look like this in a year

Bild 2024 08 11 020046422

Same because of rotting
I think its something genetic because I had this as a kid. My family never understood whats wrong with my back

U wont man building muscle is not as hard as u think anyone can get big over time
I was in gym but I was not even a month there and must pay for a whole year. My social anxiety was through the roof there. Stacys, chads, normies everywhere. I hated it there

I was in gym but I was not even a month there and must pay for a whole year. My social anxiety was through the roof there. Stacys, chads, normies everywhere. I hated it there
Get a used bench and some dumbbells from kleinanzeigen and work out at home

Get a used bench and some dumbbells from kleinanzeigen and work out at home
I chill in bed all day and jerk off. no energy for anything. I'm so deep into my misery there isnt anything that I want to do. It's like using a shovel to make water out of a sinking yacht.

I chill in bed all day and jerk off. no energy for anything. I'm so deep into my misery there isnt anything that I want to do. It's like using a shovel to make water out of a sinking yacht.
Well then just LDAR what can I say