Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother just walked in to my room and started to argue

U

UselesseatER

holes get holes
My whore of a mother just literally walked in on me while i was peacefully coping with youtube and drinking my beer. This bitch started to call me of alcoholics (like it's a bad thing) because i drink during the work week jfl. She tried to scare me by asking ''what if your job fires you for being drunk !?!?'' as if i give a shit. Stupid bitch wants me to be another wagecuck worthless simp just like any other foid would. Mega-giga cuck if you think your mom is different. Now they threaten to throw me out of the house, as if i'm just going to let them get rid of me so easilly. This is what i get for getting a job and contributing something to my household, i'm being treated like a slave who's main purpouse is to work :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I HATE SLUTS. I HATE NORMIES. FUCK THEM KILL THEM ALL.

My whore of a mother just literally walked in on me while i was peacefully coping with youtube and drinking my beer. This bitch started to call me of alcoholics (like it's a bad thing) because i drink during the work week jfl. She tried to scare me by asking ''what if your job fires you for being drunk !?!?'' as if i give a shit. Stupid bitch wants me to be another wagecuck worthless simp just like any other foid would. Mega-giga cuck if you think your mom is different. Now they threaten to throw me out of the house, as if i'm just going to let them get rid of me so easilly. This is what i get for getting a job and contributing something to my household, i'm being treated like a slave who's main purpouse is to work :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I HATE SLUTS. I HATE NORMIES. FUCK THEM KILL THEM ALL.
Well you're not drunk at work are you? Just tell her that you're doing your job and should be able to do what you want during your free time.

Jfl if you don't havE youR own forest

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Well you're not drunk at work are you? Just tell her that you're doing your job and should be able to do what you want during your free time.
That's what i always say off course, and even if i'm still drunk in the morning i just call in sick. And even if i somehow lose my bullshit job, i still have some savings and pay my part in house budget each month. But to my retard mother, it doesn't matter.
She's so (((indoctrinated))) she treats work itself like some kinf of virtue, i'm almost sure if i didn't pay my life costs but still wasted time at work she's be ok with it. She didn't say anything about me paying for myself, just that i may 'lose muh job' like it's some curse lol.

Brutal. She wouldn't have a single complain if you were a Chad

yeah ngl, all women are annoying, even moms. all they can do is talk a fuck ton, talk about random bullshit

Brutal as fuck when you can't even have a beer in peace.

JFL at parents who think wageslaving = the meaning of life.

tell her she's the reason you're not Chad and not living in a penthouse paid for by Stacy

Tell her that the alcohol is the only thing that keeps you from quitting your job, whether it is or isn't.

My mom knows I'm a genetic and social loser heading for Ropenhagen, she just wants me to wait until she's dead before I book my ticket so I can continue to be her nurse. Fuck that. My mom can't walk into my room to bitch at me, she can barely walk and has either use a walker or hold herself up against the wall to walk to the bathroom. Unfortunately, she used the home phone intercom to yank me away from my copes and bitch at me or make me make her dinner or bring her water.

She might need a spanking!

She's so (((indoctrinated))) she treats work itself like some kinf of virtue, i'm almost sure if i didn't pay my life costs but still wasted time at work she's be ok with it.
Lol my parents are exactly the same, all that matters in life is wageslaving. They also hate alcohol and would lose their shit if I drank on weekdays. Luckily I moved out.

Foids get mad at any sub8 male who doesn't accept his place as a wagecuck submissive soy

The whore needs to mind her own business.

But remember OP, only drink alcohol at home and not outside !
I don't want to see any drunkards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back