Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mother just told that I should look forward to becoming a wage slave...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Really High IQ ngl. She said, "Blackcel, I know you're graduating university this year, don't be excited to get a job, try find other means of income. Social media propagates a notion that seems like it's lifefuel to get a job but in reality you're a literal slave. Don't be like me, don't be a wageslave"

Gods chosen people have really brainwashed into thinking that slavery is cool, while we make 5 figure salaries. They make trillion. Oh how I wish I was a jew.
@faded is being a jew cool apart from all the anti-semitism(which is based)

Meanwhile my mom has consistent meltdowns about how she resents me everytime she sees me and wants me to find a job so I can fuck off
I'd be lying if I said:"that hurt" but I'm just apathetic
Also she voted for and defended the ANC whenever I say something bad

Meanwhile my mom has consistent meltdowns about how she resents me everytime she sees me and wants me to find a job so I can fuck off
I'd be lying if I said:"that hurt" but I'm just apathetic
Also she voted for and defended the ANC whenever I say something bad
Absolutely brootal mang, I'd give you some advice if I knew any

Gods chosen people have really brainwashed into thinking that slavery is cool,
It's sickening to think that all people can achieve in life is working for corporate overlords until they succumb to illness or drop dead working too hard to pay for basic essentials.

This life is bullshit under kike rule

Im waiting for Faded saying that you are a racist and anti semite, jfl

What kind of salary can you even hope for over there, getting through the door is brutal as well with >30% unemployment

Title is wrong jfl it should be "shouldn't"

What kind of salary can you even hope for over there, getting through the door is brutal as well with >30% unemployment
It's actually brootal for my field the average entry level salary is 813.49 USD

What else were you going to do anyways? It's not like you were getting laid. The only option for you blackcel, to thugmaxx you way out of wageslavery

It's actually brootal for my field the average entry level salary is 813.49 USD
That's not that brutal if you can live with your parents for a while, you'll manage to save up a little bit.

I tried to find how much apartment rentals go for in Bujumbura to give you lifefuel but it seems they haven't discovered the internet over there yet

Yeah same as mine, my mother loved to slave, literally she gets all pissed how out family is poor and all but she like doesnt want to change anything. Obviously she wants me to slave as well, which i will do and well have to do - but she cant understand that theres no point in doing it. Like you get nowhere, especially if you dont have a partner who works too, a loving loyal girlfriend for example - but i dont have that shit, so what the point?

I might focus on like pushing my tiktok up further so i can maybe make money with that who knows.

Outside of that? No house, no car, no kids, no vacation, no sex, no girlfriend, no hobbies - a Dream Come true...

Ye
That's not that brutal if you can live with your parents for a while, you'll manage to save up a little bit.

I tried to find how much apartment rentals go for in Bujumbura to give you lifefuel but it seems they haven't discovered the internet over there yet
yeah man if I save all my money for at least 2 years I can move there and live like an absolute king ngl

JFL at fuckers bitching about wage slaving.
You know how much harder it is in some shithole, working 12 hour days instead of 8?
Or in times of yore, paying for food with company tokens?
It ain't good right now, but you think you can just sit there and have food shoveled into your mouth without doing shit? What a laugh.

Put all parasites to death. World instantly better place.