Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mother is urging me to get married

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just can't listen to this shit anymore. She keeps nagging me with this whole marriage thing, like she heard that a son of her friend is married and has a son (he's my age), and she just can't stop talking about it. I'm just tired, I feel like I haven't lived at all and she wants me to bury myself with children and some old, used up ugly hag and responsibilities. Fuck, I'm 27 and I still feel like a teenager. My whole life has been nothing but problems and misery, and now I have to listen to this. I'm just fucking tired.

JB or nothing.

yep, they always do this whenever someone close is getting married

not like they have any ideas, leads or help beyond 'don't aim too high, son, just go for some nice lady your age. you've had your fun and your wild years.' :feelskek:

Yes, parents want you to live their miserable life as a miserable man raising children and making sacrifices. Your whole life must be ruined to give your genetic egoist mom a little cute child to play with, because she's envious of her friend's offspring spawning grandchildren and want you to be like her friend's son.

when you're a teen : "right after college you'll be fighting off girls with a stick!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

volcel
jk jk

Yes, parents want you to live their miserable life as a miserable man raising children and making sacrifices. Your whole life must be ruined to give your genetic egoist mom a little cute child to play with, because she's envious of her friend's offspring spawning grandchildren and want you to be like her friend's son because she's envious of her friends.
Brutal truth.

When my mom started doing this, it was the first sign that I needed to break ties.

Gradually, she got completely needy and demanding, and it was all because the entire time she relied on me paying for her shit when she gets old. Bad news, cunto.

The first thing you need to do is left the house of your parents.
Because they will always treat you like a child, and this only enhances the power of Mental Hell Stigma that is pinned into your Brain.
First you should openly say to your mom that you have great mental issues that makes you incapable to atract females and get into a relationship
Then you should ask your parents for a help into giving you some money for you to get out of their house.
Probably living with your parents at this age is doing a even greater damage to your health, and it can lead you to commit suicide.
STAY AWARE

It is funny how normies are so bluepilled that they think that people are entitled to find love just because they exist. If they werent so deluded and if they were aware how being a man is super hard they would actually raise them to be strong and resiliant. God I hate my parents so much.

tell her its a huge financial risk and that half of marriages end in divorce. thats what i told my dumb son of a bitch grandma and then she shut up. lol at her telling me to get married when she got divorced and she still talks shit about my grandpa 10000 years later.

Same tbh

My dad was talking to me the other day. He was like, "when you have kids... Blah blah blah" I just tuned him out. I have never even been on a date as a 25 y.o virgin JFL. There's no way I'm having kids

Tell her to shut the fuck up and that she has no control over you.

Bluepilled mama. She thinks you already have gf or something lol

tell her its a huge financial risk and that half of marriages end in divorce. thats what i told my dumb son of a bitch grandma and then she shut up. lol at her telling me to get married when she got divorced and she still talks shit about my grandpa 10000 years later.

She's not going to listen to reason. From the OP's statement she seems too bluepilled to really understand the dangers of men getting married. But then again bluepilled people in general are too mentally stunted to think for themselves and listening to reason.

@OP I would advise you to move out, or stay at a friend's house, if neither of these is an option, how about you stay in your room throughout most of the day and when you come out, bring forth your music player with headphones so you don't have to hear her give you shit. Just some suggestions.

She should let you fuck her if she can't find a wife for you.

Fakecel if your parents seriously talk to you aboit procreation. For us truecels even parents see we dont have a chance