Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mother Is The Only One Who Ever Loved Me

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She is 91 now, Alzheimer's, in a nursing home.
She was always there for me.
-- When everyone at school got invited to a party except me.
-- When the kids picked on me in school
-- I stlll remember all our mothers picking us up from school, until the third grade
I was never able to repay for al she's done for me. Soon she'll die, knowing I'm disabled and alone.
Nobody to make care of me when I get sick, except for paid workers.
Here is a song to her, and all the mothers of what really was, the Greatest Generation
Try not to cry.

Rip dude, my mom is one of the good women in my life. It would suck if she died

Sorry to read this man. My mom is one of the few who care about me too.

My brother is another one. He's probably the most important person to me tbh. Even if i hate his guts sometimes.

Try to somehow show her that you can survive after she passes away (even if it is a lie); at least that should give her a little bit of peace and repay a little of what she has done for you. Life is so much suffering, take care of ur health...Do not give up, your mom will be right by your side if she could...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Same, except she was also the one who fed me misinformation about my father which led me to hate him in the long run.

Same, except she was also the one who fed me misinformation about my father which led me to hate him in the long run.
She must be younger than me. My mother's from the Greatest generation. They don't cal it that for nothing.
Your mother is probably from the generation X, 1964 - 1981 or worse yet, a Millennial 1982 - 1995
Young girls are terrible mothers. When I went ti school in the 1970's, all the parents were great. they were all from the greatest generation. They were all born in the 1920's or early 1930's. The parents were so much better back then. I saw it with my own eyes.

Sorry to hear, my mom is the only person that understood me, then she got addicted to drugs about a year ago, now she's in prison.

Sorry to hear, my mom is the only person that understood me, then she got addicted to drugs about a year ago, now she's in prison.
She must be under 45. I never heard of mothers of people my age being drug addicted. They grew up in the 1930's and 1940's.
Today's kids have really bad mothers. Those mothers are younger than me.
What will happen when those Twitter whores have children?

some study demonstrated that women discharge a great deal of oxytocin when kissing/interacting with their babies/kids. Don't know precisely what it is, but there's some bond among mother and her kids that legit can't be overridden. R.I.P and sorry to hear about your loss my guy. Try and keep your head up, I can only imagine how you feel

sorry to hear that man, stay strong

She must be under 45. I never heard of mothers of people my age being drug addicted. They grew up in the 1930's and 1940's.
Today's kids have really bad mothers. Those mothers are younger than me.
What will happen when those Twitter whores have children?
You're right, she's 35 and had me at 17.

What keeps you going? The moment I reach a situation like yours I'll just suicide.I'm not that strong.

That explains it. My mother had me at like 40.
That probably explains why you're incel, my mother also had me in her 40's and I've noticed so many incels had mothers that gave birth to them at an old age

46354141 292605184567190 1300357870344647522 n

Your mother is a woman, correct? Is she a foid or not?

Get over your infantile bond and become a man.