Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother is an unempathetic cunt whore

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
She always acts like my problems aren't serious and that I should just work more on them.
She never showed any kind of empathy or acceptance towards me.
If it was one of her fucking whore relatives she would have shown lots of empathy and acceptance but since I am just her bad genetic offspring that will never have any succes in his life she sees me like a total failure that either needs to fix himself or just get out of her life forever :feelspuke::reeeeee:.
I hate every goddamn foid on this fucking earth :feelsohgod:.
Foids are the offspring of the devil, they will all burn in hell.
Amen.

yes, mothers act like that if the kid is ugly/autistic/non normie :reeeeee::reeeeee:

read my most recent thread. my mom blamed me for if she dies in a car crash while drunk because "i didnt stop her" when i told her not to go. she even invited me into the car with her

read my most recent thread. my mom blamed me for if she dies in a car crash while drunk because "i didnt stop her" when i told her not to go. she even invited me into the car with her
I hope she fucking burns in hell:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
What a dumb fucking fesikh on god.
:feelsokman::feelspuke::feelsbadman:

My sweet savior Allah

Make sure to kill her brutally if you decide to go ER brocel :yes:

Make sure to kill her brutally if you decide to go ER brocel :yes:
64ab82bc1ef2d1f11f9b7a6545230ed68142052cf58988eadf5d2575b8f11276 1