Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My Mother is a Massive Blackpill

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Months ago I made a post about how mothers don't love their sons. They just see their sons as status symbols . "My son is a 6'2" Chad!" "My son is the top pitcher in school!" "My son got accepted into Penn State!" etc.

My mom is such a two faced bitch. She pretends to love me, but really she only cares about the status I could give her.

When I was in high school and considered quitting a sport, she would always flip shit because she wanted me to be known as the best athlete in the school. She always talked shit about other kids and their moms, and she wanted me to be better than them to rub it in their faces. She didn't actually give a fuck about ME. She just wanted to use my as bragging rights over other mothers. Fuck this cunt.

Same thing when it came to lots of other stuff. And now I am considering transferring to a state school. But she is ashamed of the thought of me going there and is acting like a cunt about it. I've explained to her the myraid of reasons this would make me happier. But, no, we're too good for a PUBLIC school. She is not not talking to me because she wants to be able to tell the world that I go to a PRIVATE school, and now she is ashamed.

Typical woman, she cares about no one but herself. It's all about her. AWALT.

Last edited:
nice brag threAD all american chadlite

Yeah my mom would always be cconserned about how high my grades where compared to other kids, and it was just so she could brag to her friends and relatives.
Even now whenever I do something she always goes out bragging.
It's probably a huge reason she's sad I don't have a gf, because it would be a huge bragging tool for her.

Yeah my mom would always be cconserned about how high my grades where compared to other kids, and it was just so she could brag to her friends and relatives.
Even now whenever I do something she always goes out bragging.
It's probably a huge reason she's sad I don't have a gf, because it would be a huge bragging tool for her.
Exactly. Women ONLY care about competing with other women. They all hate each other. A cunt wants her son to be better than another cunt's in order to have bragging rights over that cunt. That's all that matters to them.

you are a racist spoiled rich privledged white boy, you dont belong here
You are the one constantly talking shit about crackers, you're the biggest racist here. Not only that, but you've been to college TWICE (Or three times???), that sounds like privilege to me.

You are the one constantly talking shit about crackers, you're the biggest racist here. Not only that, but you've been to college TWICE (Or three times???), that sounds like privilege to me.

i dont talk shit about crackers, i in fact praise them

like this thread

https://incels.is/threads/white-people-are-gods.27577/

but you called me a nigger, i bet your ancestors were slave masters because you have that authoritve power gene, natural racist

Tis' true. When I was getting good grades, my mom would show off all the time. When my grades dropped, my mom would flip because other women's kids were getting better grades (even though they had better genetics than me!).

what are your plans for the future OP? I suggest becoming as independent as possible and having minimal contact.

Months ago I made a post about how mothers don't love their sons. They just see their sons as status symbols . "My son is a 6'2" Chad!" "My son is the top pitcher in school!" "My son got accepted into Penn State!" etc.

My mom is such a two faced bitch. She pretends to love me, but really she only cares about the status I could give her.

When I was in high school and considered quitting a sport, she would always flip shit because she wanted me to be known as the best athlete in the school. She always talked shit about other kids and their moms, and she wanted me to be better than them to rub it in their faces. She didn't actually give a fuck about ME. She just wanted to use my as bragging rights over other mothers. Fuck this cunt.

Same thing when it came to lots of other stuff. And now I am considering transferring to a state school. But she is ashamed of the thought of me going there and is acting like a cunt about it. I've explained to her the myraid of reasons this would make me happier. But, no, we're too good for a PUBLIC school. She is not not talking to me because she wants to e able o tell the world that I go to a PRIVATE school, and now she is ashamed.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, my mother is the same way and I've made posts like this before.

When I fell ill for a while, she made it all about her and then she was saying stupid shit how she was going to write a book about what happened to "MY son".

Mothers don't love their ugly children.

Same thing when it came to lots of other stuff. And now I am considering transferring to a state school. But she is ashamed of the thought of me going there and is acting like a cunt about it. I've explained to her the myraid of reasons this would make me happier. But, no, we're too good for a PUBLIC school. She is not not talking to me because she wants to be able to tell the world that I go to a PRIVATE school, and now she is ashamed.

I've been wondering what is your avatar suppose to be?

Slap and tell her that she has already ruined you life and turned you into a incel.

Tell her she needs a book on parenting

>Tfw your mom gave up on you at an early age so you don't even know what OP's feel is like

Cope, Mother's unconditional love for offspring is the only true love in the world.

richcel = volcel

U are good at sports. Fakecel detected. Go slay somewhere else.

you owe her nothing. seems like your mother is a narcissist.

stop being cucked by your mother.