Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother forced me to upgrade me to a new phone

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Why do I need a new phone? I had my phone for 7 years, since the beginning of middle school and you bugged me about upgrading it multiple times. The reason that I upgraded my phone is that I can get money from my bank without going to an ATM machine and thats that. Even if my phone is a bit damaged here and there it still works. Honestly I will never understand normalfags and why they upgrade their phones after 2 years and just ditch the old phone.

My Samsung galaxy s4 still works fine but now I havr to use a 'new' Jewgle phone instead of an S8 because the cashier at the store said to my mom that it was better.

Why do I need a new phone? I had my phone for 7 years, since the beginning of middle school and you bugged me about upgrading it multiple times. The reason that I upgraded my phone is that I can get money from my bank without going to an ATM machine and thats that. Even if my phone is a bit damaged here and there it still works. Honestly I will never understand normalfags and why they upgrade their phones after 2 years and just ditch the old phone.
Same here. I see no reason to upgrade every year or so, just for one or few new minor features. I had my phone for about 5 years and it's got wear and tear, but it functions fine. Technically people are wasting so much money always upgrading. I can understand a ten year gap, but anything less, I'm not following. But whatever I guess. I know eventually my folks are going to hassle me to upgrade.

Same here. I see no reason to upgrade every year or so, just for one or few new minor features. I had my phone for about 5 years and it's got wear and tear, but it functions fine. Technically people are wasting so much money always upgrading. I can understand a ten year gap, but anything less, I'm not following. But whatever I guess. I know eventually my folks are going to hassle me to upgrade.
I had my phone for 7 years and the only reason I upgraded is so my mother can give me money and shit via e-transfer. Sorry if im repeating myself here.

I still use the old phone for listening to music, browse & post on the incel boards and check steam guard. Even without data it still works because i get wifi from my house.

I had my phone for 7 years and the only reason I upgraded is so my mother can give me money and shit via e-transfer.
While that is more convienent, it doesn't seem to fully justify the upgrade. If your phone got smashed or something, I can understand upgrading. I guess your mom is just feeling lazy.

While that is more convienent, it doesn't seem to fully justify the upgrade. If your phone got smashed or something, I can understand upgrading. I guess your mom is just feeling lazy.
I forgot to mention that I teared off the skin off the phone and the protector case is close to falling off, I could probably rip off the protector with little to no work due to it being made out of fucking plastic and shit.
Also no fucking shit my mother is lazy I already know this.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I teared off the skin off the phone and the protector case is close to falling off. Also no fucking shit my mother is lazy.
As long as it still functions, I don't really see it as a problem. As for your mom, lol since when are women never lazy, when they get everything handed to them for merely being a baby maker?

Foids will purchase 4000$ piece of shit if apple makes it and people tell them to buy it

Wow forced to use new shiny toy, so much suffering..
Except when its a spying device, in which it is, in this case.

I usually break them after a year or two.

I haven’t upgraded in 3.5 years. I got the iPhone 6s

as long as i dont have to pay for it i dont mind

I upgrade my phone so I can play games on It.

I've never used a smartphone.

I would just buy a cheap used one if i actually need a phone someday. I only have a dumbphone i use to call my mother and listening to music.

I upgrade my phone so I can play games on It.
playing mobile games

I've never used a smartphone.

I would just buy a cheap used one if i actually need a phone someday. I only have a dumbphone i use to call my mother and listening to music.
I only used my old phone to keeping in contact with my Mother and some of my family and listening to music. The only reason she wanted me to upgrade is so I can accept e-transfers from her.

Is that a first world thing? I didn't knew this exists.
Yup, essentially e-transfers allow me to have an ATM on my phone. I can receive money and accept it as well so I don't have to leave the house to go to an ATM. Even though my bank is literally around the corner of my house.

Yup, essentially e-transfers allow me to have an ATM on my phone. I can receive money and accept it as well so I don't have to leave the house to go to an ATM. Even though my bank is literally around the corner of my house.
Also, why would you need a new phone for this?

Also, why would you need a new phone for this?
My old phone keeps logging me out everytime that we try to do anything on the app. Sometimes it would tell us that I'm logged out even though I never signed in.

My old phone keeps logging me out everytime that we try to do anything on the app. Sometimes it would tell us that I'm logged out even though I never signed in.
Maybe it's a bug. Phone apps are poorly made.

Software turned into shit when they started hiring pajeets.

Maybe it's a bug. Phone apps are poorly made.

Software turned into shit when they started hiring pajeets.
True enough she also complained about all of my apps and shit I forget to close, which causes the application to bug out and slow down. When she does close all the shit I "apparently" have on my phone it still doesn't work. I finally use it as a logical argument/excuse for me to, "upgrade" my phone because my Mother keeps bugging me to upgrade my phone before this even happened. I also used this excuse to make her shut up about upgrading my phone already.

playing mobile games

Numerous reasons:

• I don't have any friends to play PC with
  • I don't know what games to play (Also I only have a laptop which can actually run intensive games pretty well, just need a cooling pad).
  • PUBG on the mobile is pretty good as well as a few others.