Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mother finally fucking admitted I’m ugly, to my face

G

Guest37263

We were out on the balcony chatting about life when my perpetual loneliness came up. She basically admitted that I was ugly and that was something I’m going to have to accept. She’s not wrong though. She said I have so many other “wonderful gifts to share with people” that god thought it was unfair to give me absolutely everything and so took away my looks.

She said in a few years women may start to value who I am over what I look like, or at least she really hopes so.

She basically redundantly gave into the blackpill but was still deluding herself with blue pill shit as an excuse for the blackpill, a coping mechanism. As a coping mechanism that maybe everything she believed previously about male and female sexual dynamics is so longer applicable. We live in a different world, and a different generation

I can't believe she told you that. -_- a mother saying that to her kid disgusts me.

Is your mom ugly too?

I can't believe she told you that. -_- a mother saying that to her kid disgusts me.
She didn’t say “you’re ugly”

Her words were “you’re just going to have to accept that you won’t have success with these young girls until you find one who doesn’t care about looks but about your wonderful personality”

She didn’t say “you’re ugly”

Her words were “you’re just going to have to accept that you won’t have success with these young girls until you find one who doesn’t care about looks but about your wonderful personality”
That's actually not any better. That conversation is potent ragefuel to me. She basically told you that you can't have teenage Stacy. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

At least she is honest. Look at the bright side though. You know the nature of females now. You don't have to deal with them. Get a sexbot and find something to live for in life rather than chasing after the pussy.

Damn. That’s gotta sting.

You know it’s over when even your mother admits that you’re genetic trash. :feelsrope:

We were out on the balcony chatting about life when my perpetual loneliness came up. She basically admitted that I was ugly and that was something I’m going to have to accept. She’s not wrong though. She said I have so many other “wonderful gifts to share with people” that god thought it was unfair to give me absolutely everything and so took away my looks.

She said in a few years women may start to value who I am over what I look like, or at least she really hopes so.

She basically redundantly gave into the blackpill but was still deluding herself with blue pill shit as an excuse for the blackpill, a coping mechanism. As a coping mechanism that maybe everything she believed previously about male and female sexual dynamics is so longer applicable. We live in a different world, and a different generation

My mother is also blackpilled. Often she will say something like: "Well at least you don't have to deal with divorce and stuff like that." or: "Nobody is having a lasting relationship these days anyway so you are probably not missing out on much."

Is your mom ugly too?
No actually, her and dad were both models at university. My dad was a full Chad, and I have the same identifiable features as him but “uglified”

Eg i have same eyes as dad, but his canthal tilt positive, mine negative

Same nose, but his is symmetrical, my nostrils different sizes, and nose *leans* to one side

Same philtrum area and lips and teeth and smile and cheekbones, but his teeth were straight and symmetrical, philtrum and lips balanced in size and proportions. He had high cheekbones and a square, attractive smile.

My cheekbones are same kinda shape, but *dropped* several millimeters, and weak, underdeveloped bone size and strength.

My teeth are straight with no gaps, but large and disproportionate to my lip size and nonexistent chin and jaw

You get the picture.

My dad was Uber chad and I got all the same genetics but SOMETHING FUCKED UP ALONG TNE WAY and every piece of my face fucked up how it was supposed to develop

Your mom is bluepilled "hurr yoh personality is what matters", but still I respect her for not deluding you by bitching like "you are so handsome, the girls must look back at you".

Foids make me so angry, when will we stop this bullshit?

My dad was Uber chad and I got all the same genetics but SOMETHING FUCKED UP ALONG TNE WAY and every piece of my face fucked up how it was supposed to develop

Wonder if you could pm me a pic of him and you.

At least shes being honest. Still depressing though

Brutal mate. Bruuuuuutal.

Not the sorta thing a mother would say but your mom's pretty based. Buy her a beer for me.

She said I have so many other “wonderful gifts to share with people” that god thought it was unfair to give me absolutely everything and so took away my looks.
God hate you

Fuck that dont be a bitch bro, tell her its her and your dads fault that you came out this way.

They are to BLAME

I would probably cry if my mom said something like that to me, even though it's true and not that rude.

My mom is still in denial. I'm genetic trash and no girl will even look at me, and my sister is really dumb.

When even your mom calls you ugly. It’s over :feelsrope:

personality matters boyo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mothers can be quite deluded

it´s a shit test, just keep plowing, bro.

sorry about that bro
your own mom telling you the truth (lets be honest) is some of the most depressing and sad shit you will ever experience. my own mom told me i was ugly as well and it felt worse for me because she was drunk when she told me. meaning she cant say those words to me sober but she really believes im ugly deep inside

you always want your parents to root for you and have your back but as you age they start seeing the truth. and they either stop caring about your feelings or just think its time to face the music and tell you straight up facts that you are ugly which low-key means they are disappointed in you which hurts the most knowing you are a failure in your parents eyes. my parents were a longshot from being great parents but they did try and i had an okay childhood. to that end i wanted to grow up and make them proud of me. someone who they could tell their friends about me with smiles and a giddy attitude. unfortunately, we grew up to be incels and our parents despise us. just another notch on our failure as a person and another nudge towards the rope

Since I was 13 years old, my mother often tells me I'm ugly.

Yes. Yes, they will. When their holes are lose from a thousand miles of Chad cock.

It sucks hearing from your mom but I wish someone would have sat me down during my teen years and told me it was hopless..

I wasted so much of my life chasing the impossible.

She’s a good mom. She’s being honest with you

She said I have so many other “wonderful gifts to share with people”

Hahahaha, it is always the same fucking line. it is like a broken recorder repeating the same line over and over again.

Brutal, even for this place's standards.

“You’ll have your choice of women in your 30’s! Mature women care about personality and aren’t as shallow!” :feelsgah::bluepill:

This is what my mother tells me, like being the backup option for a fat single mother is something I should be proud to be in the future. She doesn’t even realize that even fat single mothers have almost unlimited options now.

“You’ll have your choice of women in your 30’s! Mature women care about personality and aren’t as shallow!” :feelsgah::bluepill:

This is what my mother tells me, like being the backup option for a fat single mother is something I should be proud to be in the future. She doesn’t even realize that even fat single mothers have almost unlimited options now.
Exactly the same thing my mother told me too... worse of all she encouraged me to betabuxx my whole life. Fills me with extreme rage.

She said I have so many other “wonderful gifts to share with people” that god thought it was unfair to give me absolutely everything and so took away my looks.

Bluepilled as fuck. I'd give all my knowledge from occult, technology and life in general if I could reincarnate in a Chad when I died.

Your mother seems to care about you tbh. Don't be mad at her or anything. I wish I had a mother like this tbh.