Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother dressed me up as a girl on the carnival

Karakol96

Karakol96

Captain
★★★
I dont know if this exists in other places but in Germany and Bosnia we have this thing called "Fasching" i forgot what its called in serbocroatian but that doesnt matter. Its basically the same thing as halloween but without the scary stuff. You dress up as something and go door to door asking people for candy. So when I was in 2nd grade of primary school I think, all the children went to school dressed up. What does my mom decide to dress me up as? A fucking girl wearing pink clothes, a pink wig, a pink hat and a pink schoolbag. I didnt think anything of it as a child and dont remember if I was bullied over it but when I think back now what the actual fuck was wrong with her? Did she want me to get bullied?

I dont know if this exists in other places but in Germany and Bosnia we have this thing called "Fasching" i forgot what its called in serbocroatian but that doesnt matter. Its basically the same thing as halloween but without the scary stuff. You dress up as something and go door to door asking people for candy. So when I was in 2nd grade of primary school I think, all the children went to school dressed up. What does my mom decide to dress me up as? A fucking girl wearing pink clothes, a pink wig, a pink hat and a pink schoolbag. I didnt think anything of it as a child and dont remember if I was bullied over it but when I think back now what the actual fuck was wrong with her? Did she want me to get bullied?
Brootal sorry man

Brutal. She forced you to dress like a tranny basically

That's fucking evil.

She wanted you to get bullied basically.

Brutal for forcing you to troon out.

Its always these doid mothers trying to emasculate incel sons

crossdressers.is

Jokes aside, thats child abuse and your mother should get stoned to death for this

Where was your father? And why didn't he beat the shit outta her?
But yeah, you don't need to tell someone from the Cologne region what "Karneval/Fastelovend" is. But I didn't remember going from door to door asking for candy. There was a big carnivals parade ("De Zoch kütt") here where you got your "Kamelle". :feelskek:

Well, when I was a child we were allowed to dress up as native americans, but since that was disallowed, now parents use these kinds of costumes ...

Where was your father? And why didn't he beat the shit outta her?
But yeah, you don't need to tell someone from the Cologne region what "Karneval/Fastelovend" is. But I didn't remember going from door to door asking for candy. There was a big carnivals parade ("De Zoch kütt") here where you got your "Kamelle". :feelskek:
No fucking idea don't remember if he was there. I know here in germany people dont go door to door but we did it there

Germans are sick

crossdressers.is

Jokes aside, thats child abuse and your mother should get stoned to death for this
Idk if she should be stoned I do fucking hate her she did a lot of bad things to me but I just wonder what she was thinking to do that shit like wtf

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

but in her defence you were only seven which meant you probably looked even more neotenous back then

imagine if a gay pedo saw you it would be over:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Germans are sick
I never saw such a thing here that a little boy was dressed like a tranny. And the region where I'm from is THE carnival's hotspot in Germany. This means that his mother was sick and that she simply wanted to humiliate her son. Just another case of a sick bitch.

No fucking idea don't remember if he was there. I know here in germany people dont go door to door but we did it there
It's the first question to ask. Normally a halfway normal father would intervene in something like this

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

but in her defence you were only seven which meant you probably looked even more neotenous back then

imagine if a gay pedo saw you it would be over:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

what type of pink clothes hat or hair

"Want some candy?

Hey!

You not girl!

Gtfo of my van!"

You’re trolling OP. No mother would do this to her son and you think the dad would just sit and watch, without uttering a single word about this shit ? Nice try grey…

You’re trolling OP. No mother would do this to her son and you think the dad would just sit and watch, without uttering a single word about this shit ? Nice try grey…
I wish I was lying man. Idk where my dad was I dont think he was there he may have been working in another city or country