Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mother doesn't think I have the physique to get a girlfriend

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I literally look like this at 23 years old (in terms of body, not face ofc):
Ezgifcom gif maker

She keeps bugging me about lifting weights and I told her I prefer running (which I already do) because I genuinely despise weight-lifting and even after months of doing it I never really stopped hating it.

Even though running/jogging an hour daily is enough exercise to keep me healthy as someone with a super fast metabolism... yes, healthy, I know it won't turn me into a beast any time soon. Despite that, she got mad and said I should lift weights instead. Talk about body shaming when, aesthetics apart, I'm perfectly healthy. I'm well aware that no woman around my age will want to have anything to do with me sexually and instead gonna keep getting made fun of from time to time, but those are the genes I got and it's my cross to bear. And surprisingly, no, no one in my family has a body like mine.

She knows well how undesirable I am to females and always brings it up to me in one way or another, saying I should be doing this and that and worrying about me making more money so I can take care of a family and blah blah blah. It's so sad, I can't get it through her thick skull that I don't wanna betabuxx for some whore.

What's even sadder is she's so worried about me giving a good impression to her friends and acquaintances by making good money and having a pretty girlfriend and going on trips with her and whatnot. She'd rather that than I be happy, how comical is that?

Last edited:
your mom is trying to cope

She'll focus on anything other than what you can't control, because either she has no intention on telling you that those traits are the one making you incel, or she's too delusional herself to recognize her own nature and the fact that face + height matter more than physique. Just ignore her, there's absolutely no point in debating it. :feelsclown:

You need face, not physique, to get fesikh.

sounds like a typical mentallyill foid who shouldn't have breed

She'll focus on anything other than what you can't control, because either she has no intention on telling you that those traits are the one making you incel, or she's too delusional herself to recognize her own nature and the fact that face + height matter more than physique. Just ignore her, there's absolutely no point in debating it. :feelsclown:
My height is passable, I just look like I just escape Auschwitz because my bones are really thin and I have a small frame, not only for my height but for an adult. People normally think I'm 16.

You need face, not physique, to get fesikh.
I don't think face alone could save me if my body remains the same. It's really really bad.

I literally look like this at 23 years old (in terms of body, not face ofc):
Ezgifcom gif maker
I know you said "not face", but I have to ask, do you share the guy's pubescent "moustache" as well?
She knows well how undesirable I am to females and always brings it up to me in one way or another, saying I should be doing this and that and worrying about me making more money so I can take care of a family and blah blah blah. It's so sad, I can't get it through her thick skull that I don't wanna betabuxx for some whore.
She literally wants you to be a betacuck.
What's even sadder is she's so worried about me giving a good impression to her friends and acquaintances by making good money and having a pretty girlfriend and going on trips with her and whatnot. She'd rather that than I be happy, how comical is that?
Well yes. That's what children are for, from my experience as well. Objects for parents to brag about to other parents.

Frame matters more than muscle. If you have a good frame (good genetics), your body will look asthetic as long as you're low bf%, no matter how little muscle you have.

Frame matters more than muscle. If you have a good frame (good genetics), your body will look asthetic as long as you're low bf%, no matter how little muscle you have.
pretty much

I know you said "not face", but I have to ask, do you share the guy's pubescent "moustache" as well?
Yeah… :feelsseriously: mine is even worse, his’ is thicker than mine. Mine looks like I’m barely starting to hit puberty, at 20 fucking 3 years old.

She literally wants you to be a betacuck.
She’s been taught that’s what men are supposed to be. Y’know, providers. Very traditional.

Well yes. That's what children are for, from my experience as well. Objects for parents to brag about to other parents.
Sorry to hear. Good parents aren’t supposed to be like that, ours are just pieces of shit.

I have literally the smallest frame for my height, or anything other than dwarf height really. I’m fucking 5’11.5” (1.82m) and I have the frame of a 14 year old skinny boy. It’s so over for me :feelsbadman:

Yeah… :feelsseriously: mine is even worse, his’ is thicker than mine. Mine looks like I’m barely starting to hit puberty, at 20 fucking 3 years old.
Brutal. I highly recommend shaving it. That's exactly what I did when I got it at 15.

She’s been taught that’s what men are supposed to be. Y’know, providers. Very traditional.
Women aren't traditional anymore. If you're a "provider", she'll just be cheating on you.

Sorry to hear. Good parents aren’t supposed to be like that, ours are just pieces of shit.
Although I don't have many complaints about my parents, that's a big one.

I have literally the smallest frame for my height, or anything other than dwarf height really. I’m fucking 5’11.5” (1.82m) and I have the frame of a 14 year old skinny boy. It’s so over for me :feelsbadman:
Tiny frame really is a truecel trait. No gym for one's frame. :blackpill: