Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my mother didn't invite me to manchester when i was 15

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
During the summer when i was 15, my mother, younger sister and 2 older half-brothers went up north to manchester to visit one of my aunts, my mothers younger sister.
My aunt moved from wiltshire to manchester and those 4 went up there from surrey to visit her.
however, my mother didn't invite me to come along with them, and when i called her out on this when our relationship fell apart when i was 16, she denied ever going to manchester.
even though her photos on facebook say otherwise, and she was bragging about her time there.
i remember her telling me how massive the interior of this mall was when we spoke on the phone at time ffs!

but yeah, my mother was, and most likely still is a wretched, bitter old cunt, i'm glad i cut her out of my life a decade ago and i hope she rots and suffers in her loneliness.

Last edited:
How old are you now? What do you do now?

Why didn’t your mom invite you? Who did you live with at the time?

mogs your previous comment
Gbxx90A

Do you know how she's doing now?
last i heard from was that she wanted to speak with me on the phone on christmas when i was 17, but i declined.

last i heard from was that she wanted to speak with me on the phone on christmas when i was 17, but i declined.
Damn! How long ago was that?

Why didn’t your mom invite you? Who did you live with at the time?
when i asked her about this when i was 16, she told me that she "didn't want to be around 4 autistic kids.".
me, my sister and our 2 younger cousins were on the spectrum btw.

and the time, i was living with my father.

Last edited:
Do you know how she's doing now?
no, but shes probably still trying to hold that shithead family she shat out her std riddled cunt together back in surrey

still in my 20s, and i'm neeting and rotting.
i claim benefits so i don't need a job and i don't want one.
Benefits? Like you get paid for doing nothing? Sorry i dont know the system of UK, can you explain ?

Benefits? Like you get paid for doing nothing? Sorry i dont know the system of UK, can you explain ?
yeah, you get money from the government if you have a disability or condition.
i get cash for being a sperg, but if i wanted to get a job, i could and i can easily work one.

it would be something shitty and low paying like retail or cleaning because i have no gcses, qualifications, degrees or any higher education.
i can even work a job while on benefits at the same time as long as i work under a certain amount of hours a week.