Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my mother cucked me out of any potential hs ascension

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
jfl I was extremely subhuman and to top it off she decided midway to put me in a new school at the last second so I got in a school with a bunch of lowlife retards so little autistic me had no chance of finding a social circle jfl I was a complete fucking outcast thx mom :feelskek: and as we know high school is undisputably the best chance any subhuman will get to ascend. god if you give holes ANY decision power they'll ALWAYS fuck it up 100% of the time. a random decision generator would function better than a foid coz at least that'd make the correct decision 50% of the time :feelskek::feelswhat:

Yeah, usually incels have losers for fathers, and helicopter mothers that fuck their son's life up.

my mother is the reason i'm a trucel instead of a regular incel/low tier normie

she switched me from to school to school, i developed no social skills and i'm an autistic friendless loser now because of it
not even other outcasts want me near them :feelskek:

This is cope, a cope i indulge in myself but a cope nonetheless. If you were good looking it wouldn't matter that you didn't know anybody at your new school. You would automatically fit in.

This is cope, a cope i indulge in myself but a cope nonetheless. If you were good looking it wouldn't matter that you didn't know anybody at your new school. You would automatically fit in.
Confirmed

Yeah, usually incels have losers for fathers, and helicopter mothers that fuck their son's life up.
father is dead ngl but he was a retard stemcel too who didn't care about anything jfl
obviously if you're good looking nothing matters jfl
my mother is the reason i'm a trucel instead of a regular incel/low tier normie

she switched me from to school to school, i developed no social skills and i'm an autistic friendless loser now because of it
not even other outcasts want me near them :feelskek:
:fuk:

I had girls into me in elementary school but my mom wouldn't let me hang out because they were trouble makers. I probably would've been more normal if she didn't do that. I might've even ascended

We'd all not be here if we weren't vaccinated when we were toddlers, and genitally mutilated, fed a bad diet growing up, and cock blocked by parents from having friends.

Your mother saved you from brutal rejections. Subhumans will always be thrown under the bus by normies every fucking time.:feelsree:

No school for your fucked-up facial bones.

:bigbrain:

:feelsclown: world indeed

that's not the only thing. of course if I was chad everything would be easier no shit :feelsclown: but the new school was dogshit coz she literally gave me a couple days to study for the application so I failed them at the good schools :ahegao: at least at the previous school there might've been an autistic loli to krempi :feelsmage: