Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over …my mother calls him „Hobbit“…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Recently I overhear my mother and one of her friends talk about our various politicians here in Germany. This friend of hers doesn’t know the names of our politicians so my mother uses nicknames for convenience sake.

She was talking about Armin Laschet, the guy who almost became our next Kanzler. This man is 1.72 meters (5.6 feet) tall.

Do you know what nickname she gave him? She called him the fucking “Hobbit” because of his short stature. Her friend immediately understood who she was referring to.

Do you know how tall I am? Just 2 cm taller.

It was over long before it was over.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

To be fair, he does remind me of Sam and Frodo.
20211103 124215

20211103 124225
20211103 124237

my parents always comment on manlets height in front of me as if im not one of them.

Recently I overhear my mother and one of her friends talk about our various politicians here in Germany. This friend of hers doesn’t know the names of our politicians so my mother uses nicknames for convenience sake.

She was talking about Armin Laschet, the guy who almost became our next Kanzler. This man is 1.72 meters (5.6 feet) tall.

Do you know what nickname she gave him? She called him the fucking “Hobbit” because of his short stature. Her friend immediately understood who she was referring to.

Being German and only 174cm is a fate worse than death!

Sorry

Being German and only 174cm is a fate worse than death!
At least if you're medium-height in a tall country you can migrate to another one. Still too late to relive your childhood without being treated as a subhuman though.

Stop mogging me!:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back