Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother betrayed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
I grew up in a fucked up household. My father, brother, and I are severely mentally ill. My dad would yell at us for no reason, and since there was no difference between us doing right by him and fucking up, we did what we wanted. My mother - the only responsible adult in the house - got tired of my brother and I and gave up on teaching us hygiene or to behave in school.

Not only that, but she heavily resents my mentally ill father and pitted my brother and I against him. It got to the point where we were encouraging her to divorce him. She never would because my father is a betabux to my mother's casual leaching sociopathy. She doesn't clean anything or contribute much. Her only stake in the house is fostering drama she pretends to hate.

My mother pitted her two young children - whom she neglected - against their mentally ill father which has scarred all 3 severely. Moreover, to this day she absolutely refuses to get my dad the help he needs. The kicker? All I had to do to make him calm down is try to soothe his anxiety problems. I might have tried sooner if she still, to this day, didn't pit us against eachother.

I don't have proof, but if she was doing that to us, it's not impossible that she was pitting my father against his children.

That's the story of many in here
39a10.jpg

My mother - the only responsible adult in the house - got tired of my brother and I and gave up on teaching us hygiene or to behave in school.
pick one

my father is a betabux to my mother's casual leaching sociopathy.
My guess is this factored into his rage, the 'no reason' he yelled was your mom was a bitch.

That said, it doesn't justify his abuse toward you. I look down on that. It's basically cope, pretending sons are the problem because you're too pussy to whip the foid back.

My mother pitted her two young children - whom she neglected - against their mentally ill father which has scarred all 3 severely.
The fun part is when they go out of their way to say "I never wanted to distance you from your father in case you wanted him to be part of your life" all the whilst trying to make him seem like the devil for not doing what she wants.

That's brutal