Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My “mother” began hating me since I was 10 (IT won’t touch this)

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Just because I didn’t get into grammar school. (A private school in Uk where you have to pass intense exams that you have to study for at 10/11 yrs old) they forced me to study for hours daily. Instead of going outside playing with the other kids I was forced to study daily for hours.

My mothER didn’t see me as a human, she saw me as a bragging card/wallet that she could brag to her family and friends and also receive money from me. She wanted me to be a doctor

I hated it, I didn’t pass the exams and my “mothER” began comparing me to her friends bastard sons who all came from richER families and whose parents paid for them to get into private schools.

Ever since that day she began beating me more. She nevER showed me any affection or sympathy and always blamed me. If my dad bested me she wouldn’t care she’d blame me for it.

She began saying things like she wished I was dead, my life is meaningless, she wouldn’t care if I died and she hated my general existence.

My dad listened to anything my mothER said even though he knew it was stupid. He joined in and beat me, the look of disappointment on their faces and the beatings I received from them became a daily occurrence.

She hated me since I was 3

IT/ not a single foid on the planet will care that I went through this. Heartless fucking demonic foids. I will nevER receive any sympathy or love. I hate you all

Holy shit that's brutal

I'm sorry brocel :cryfeels:

My mother hated me since I was born it seems like

IT/ not a single foid on the planet will care that I went through this. Heartless fucking demonic foids. I will nevER receive any sympathy or love. I hate you all
But I like white foids

Just because I didn’t get into grammar school. (A private school in Uk where you have to pass intense exams that you have to study for at 10/11 yrs old) they forced me to study for hours daily. Instead of going outside playing with the other kids I was forced to study daily for hours.

My mothER didn’t see me as a human, she saw me as a bragging card/wallet that she could brag to her family and friends and also receive money from me. She wanted me to be a doctor

I hated it, I didn’t pass the exams and my “mothER” began comparing me to her friends bastard sons who all came from richER families and whose parents paid for them to get into private schools.

Ever since that day she began beating me more. She nevER showed me any affection or sympathy and always blamed me. If my dad bested me she wouldn’t care she’d blame me for it.

She began saying things like she wished I was dead, my life is meaningless, she wouldn’t care if I died and she hated my general existence.

My dad listened to anything my mothER said even though he knew it was stupid. He joined in and beat me, the look of disappointment on their faces and the beatings I received from them became a daily occurrence.
Dare them to beat your gymmaxxed ass now.