Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My "mother" and my "aunt" locked me up for 1 year in a mental institution after my "mother" friends stole my xbox.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well this is a long story but im lazy as fuck to write half bibble here,In a nutshell this happened :

Mother starts to bring fags and sluts to drink and fuck chads and normies,I was 13 years old.
Her friends stole my xbox and lots of my games.
I tried to beat the shit out of her fag friend.
She calls the mexican police and i spent 1 night arrested.
Next day i arrive to my home still angry for what she did to me.
I notice that my xbox is missing along with 7 games.
I start yelling at her.
She promises me to buy me a new xbox.
Next next week i go to mexico city in my aunt car expecting my new xbox.
They drive me to this FBI managed hellhole https://www.gob.mx/salud/sap/acciones-y-programas/hospital-psiquiatrico-fray-bernardino-alvarez
They lock me up there 1 fucking year.

What happened next is hellish.

Food tasted like shit.
Baths with freezing water.
Tier 3 jewpills.
stacy/becky "therapists" asking stupid questions each week.

Extra : There was a tall white chad patient there,I have no idea how he ended up in that place,But for the little information i gathered her girlfriend cheated on him and he went full ape.

Fuck this world,They are lucky i never slit their throats,In MINECRAFT OF COURSE.

My low iq stupid mother still talks with her beasties friends,I fucking hate her.

Jesus Christ, and I thought 1 month in a regular hospital after my chimping out was bad. My condolences, fellow mentalcel.

Sounds like a manipulative narcissist mother. Well duh. All women are manipulative narcissists.

Sounds like a manipulative narcissist mother. Well duh. All women are manipulative narcissists.

She already paid the price hahaha.

That's terrible. Cut your whore cunt of a mother out of your life

It's disgraceful how people are treated in mental institutions

Damn.

Now I see why so many of you Taco crunchers become MS13 gang members and start cutting off heads n’ shit.

I honestly couldn’t blame you if you went full ER on all of them.

Dude that's horrible. I spent 11 days in psychiatric ward and I had a panic attack. I can't imagine a whole fucking year.
I can't believe parents can be so shitty.

Oh shit, you got played by your roastie relatives

Ezgif 2 f866b4796f56

Oh shit, you got played by your roastie relatives

View attachment 433580

Yeah,A lot,But guess what? They are fucking miserable low iq demons,My chad uncle cheats on my aunt constantly and they fight,My mother got her evil putrid womb surgically removed and now her lineage is going to die,Hahaha.

I spent a couple days in jail thanks to chimp out attacks but never a whole year. Although they do force me to meet retard social workers and psychiatrists so its still annoying

Well this is a long story but im lazy as fuck to write half bibble here,In a nutshell this happened :

Mother starts to bring fags and sluts to drink and fuck chads and normies,I was 13 years old.
I start yelling at her.
They drive me to this FBI managed hellhole https://www.gob.mx/salud/sap/acciones-y-programas/hospital-psiquiatrico-fray-bernardino-alvarez

Food tasted like shit.
Tier 3 jewpills.

Extra : There was a tall white chad patient there,I have no idea how he ended up in that place,But for the little information i gathered her girlfriend cheated on him and he went full ape.

Fuck this world,They are lucky i never slit their throats,In MINECRAFT OF COURSE.

My low iq stupid mother still talks with her beasties friends,I fucking hate her.
Single mothers right? No wonder we are here , single mothers destroy everything including Chad son

I start yelling at her.

Food tasted like shit.
Tier 3 jewpills.

Again bad parents ruin your life easily, you’re strong my man keep going like me

Single mothers right? No wonder we are here , single mothers destroy everything including Chad son

Again bad parents ruin your life easily, you’re strong my man keep going like me

Yeah she is a single mother that ruined my fucking life for attention,Fuck that old wombless old hag,I hate her.

You were only 13 when they put you there?

And people Wonder why man Go apeshit or on a rampage.

B b bUt its yOuR fAuLt. Fucking shitstains really. My mother is the opposite of that , overbearing AS fuck. I Dont mind but the Lack of a father Shows.

Your taugh man , many people would Break after such things , that Alone deserves respect yet your Just another Pos in everyones eyes because your Not cHaD tIeR

Fucking hypocritic and gynocentric Shithole WE live in. Where man Get ridiculed for nothing and cant operate Like They want.

@Netzachcel

And people Wonder why man Go apeshit or in a rampage.

B b bUt its yOuR fAuLt. Fucking shitstains really. My mother is the opposite of that , overbearing AS fuck. I Dont mind but the Lack of a father Shows.

Your taugh man , many people would Break after sucu Things , that Alone deserves respect yet your Just another Pos in everyones eyes because your Not cHaD tIeR

Fucking hypocritic and gynocentric Shithole WE live in. Where man Get ridiculed for nothing and cant operate Like They want.

Oh and this is only a fraction of all the shit i had to endure,I guess i have high HP and resolve.

Oh and this is only a fraction of all the shit i had to endure,I guess i have high HP and resolve.
Yea i was Like , you got a tough mental while Reading your Post.its good to have but it could keep you under delusion aswell so yea be carefull

Not only we Got low Tier Familys, No we Got low Tier genes aswell

Fuck this Shit really.

Yea i was Like , you got a tough mental while Reading your Post.its good to have but it could keep you under delusion aswell so yea be carefull

Not only we Got low Tier Familys, No we Got low Tier genes aswell

Fuck this Shit really.

Nauseating reality.

I feel you man, I've been locked up like that before

A year sounds brutal I did a week for an overdose

It was honestly pretty chill:feelsjuice:

Holy fucking shit.

This is anti sub8 male hate crime.

Sounds like your mother is a foid, congratz