Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mother and father have officially given up hope for me to have children.

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
I overhead them speaking yesterday. The first thing I heard was my mother saying "well, it doesn't look like WE'LL be getting grandchildren." Then my father was somewhat reluctant to answer and then said "not for a while at least". Holy fucking shit, it was so brutal hearing my parents admit that. Even they know that I'm incel. Not only that, but my brother is incel-tier too, he's a khv in his late 20's. They literally admitted that both of us are incapable of producing offspring. So fucking brutal.

try harder graycel

First mistake they made was having sons.. right away it meant probably they won't get grandchildren, as its improbable one of you will be a Chad.

I was a disappointment I was supposed to be a girl.

Don't feel guilty. Your parents probably don't deserve a legacy in the form of grandchildren. Did they pay for your surgery? Did they put you on HGH during puberty? Did they put you on good track to success? Did they mutilate your penis at birth without your consent?

nigger he can answer me himself, fuck you
Nah fuck you for being a genetically angry evil being. :fuk: be nice and don't let your testicles think for you. Do it to save inceldia

Nah fuck you for being a genetically angry evil being. :fuk: be nice and don't let your testicles think for you. Do it to save inceldia
side note: grats on hitting paragon. you did it dude!

side note: grats on hitting paragon. you did it dude!
:panties: we did my hateful Patreon. Now go back and call me nigger faggot I need to waste some posts with shitty drama

Now go back and call me nigger faggot I need to waste some posts with shitty drama
you are a nigger faggot. this shycel could have just answered me himself. what is he a foid? and how do you know about him?

your dad must be cucked if he doesn’t have the urge for you to continue the bloodline

First mistake they made was having sons.. right away it meant probably they won't get grandchildren, as its improbable one of you will be a Chad.
"Just put on your blue suit and go to the Stardust Ballroom, son." :feelshaha:

Useless parents treat their sons like scratch off tickets, just hoping he'll be a success somehow even if they give him a shit upbringing and shit genetics. No investment, no planning, hope is all they have.

"Just put on your blue suit and go to the Stardust Ballroom, son." :feelshaha:

Useless parents treat their sons like scratch off tickets, just hoping he'll be a success somehow even if they give him a shit upbringing and shit genetics. No investment, no planning, hope is all they have.

Ya if I was a boomer with a normie looks son I would get behind him help him buy a house, help him in business so he never becomes a wage cuck, and instead can be hiring wage cucks to work for him.

Also help my normie looks son find a wife from a foreign country.

Sorry here that my parents are same way but best way handle is to tell them to fuck off let the bloodline die. I'm not going have kids even wife even girlfriend in this era. I'm stuck forever just enjoy life

They only got themselves to blame.

Fuck all the ignorant dumbass boomers who spread their unattractive shit genes and irresponsibly breed ugly sons into 21st century where men have zero value in a modern dating market. You damn right there ain't going to be any grandkids for you, bitch.

If I ever going to have a kid (JBW in SEA is my only hope) it's going to be a cute hapa daughter or abortion. If there's no choice but to have a son then he's going to be put on HGH as early as possible and have a savings account with plastic surgery funds in it for anything he wants to fix.

They only got themselves to blame.

Fuck all the ignorant dumbass boomers who spread their unattractive shit genes and irresponsibly breed ugly sons into 21st century where men have zero value in a modern dating market. You damn right there ain't going to be any grandkids for you, bitch.

If I ever going to have a kid (JBW in SEA is my only hope) it's going to be a cute hapa daughter or abortion. If there's no choice but to have a son then he's going to be put on HGH as early as possible and have a savings account with plastic surgery funds in it for anything he wants to fix.
cope after cope
you're never gonna leave your town
let alone make enough for the "plastic surgery funds"

Lol Congrats. Sounds like a weight has been lifted

Don't feel guilty. Your parents probably don't deserve a legacy in the form of grandchildren. Did they pay for your surgery? Did they put you on HGH during puberty? Did they put you on good track to success? Did they mutilate your penis at birth without your consent?
Fuck no!!

So they are starting to feel a few % of what you've been going through?

Tell them to prepare a basement for your wife

Do they try to set you up with foids? They should proceed with that option and see the blackpill in action.

Do they try to set you up with foids? They should proceed with that option and see the blackpill in action.
They are Boomers,they still think this is a dating scene from 20 years ago.

They are Boomers,they still think this is a dating scene from 20 years ago.
Typical boomers. They don’t do anything to give their kids a leg up then act surprised when they fail down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back