Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mother agreed feminism fucks society

S

Saint Betrayed

Banned
-
I expected her to be some kind of feminist because of the way she is.

We were eating dinner and talking when at some point she says she can't stand climate doomsday theorists, which baffled me at first, after that I told her about how almost all girls in my class are "bisexual" and she was shocked then I explained to her if "AT LEAST 50% of the German parliament needs to be women, women get raised pay + receive more support from the state via taxes, additionally having more options in dating (she acknowledges this), what do you think happens, equality or women taking control" and she agreed with me that everything in that area has gone too far

Based as fuck

This kind of thing gives me hope that the tide is turning.

Toilets say things like that when they get old, do you think she would be willing to actually do something about it tho?

This kind of thing gives me hope that the tide is turning.
It isn't. The vast majority of people including men are feminists and things will likely stay this way for a very long time.

It isn't. The vast majority of people including men are feminists and things will likely stay this way for a very long time.
I dunno, mang. I think we might be at a saturation point now. How much more can even a normie hear the 'woe is me' BS that is feminism? Maybe I'm coping but we'll see I guess.