Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most recent rejection

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
Almost a year ago, I went to a bar with friends, and they were insisting that I approached some girl, and that "it won't be a problem" as, by that time of evening "most women would be drunk and wiling to make out". I was also very drunk, and had nothing to lose, so I tried.
I went to the first table where a group of women students were talking, and said something among the lines of "do any of you have a boyfriend?", which lead to the closest one to me to promptly claim "I have one, sorry". Then, she pointed out to the other girls consecutively, as if to ask whether they had boyfriends too (jfl as if she didn't know. It was a code for "do any of you want *this* guy?), and they responded variants of "I have one too" when she pointed to them.
Later in the night, I was in the dance floor and approached another girl saying "hey, I found you very beautiful, do you wanna make out?", exactly like my friends suggested "you have to be direct, Understanding. The confidence and unabashed attitude will make them interested. Besides, the loud music and drunkness makes it easier to pull that out, no one wants to have small talk in those conditions". She said "no!" with an outrageous look in her face, and I, as a good anxious trainweck, tried to pat her shoulder in a pacifying gesture before leaving, and she interpreted it as harrassment or some shit and recoiled with a bitchy scream before going back to talk to her friend with a scoffing mien.
At that time I thought I would never muster enough courage to approach again, and I was DRUNK, thus low inhib. The thought of approaching while sober now is excruciating.

Last edited:
I don't get this. Do normies really just approach a bunch of rando foids in a bar and get sex. Is it that easy. Are foids this loose.

Later in the night, I was in the dance floor and approached another girl saying "hey, I found you very beautiful, do you wanna make out?", exactly like my friends suggested "you have to be direct, Understanding. The confidence and unabashed attitude will make them interested".

JFL, don't listen to your friends from now on.

I don't get this. Do normies really just approach a bunch of rando foids in a bar and get sex. Is it that easy. Are foids this loose.
Yes. My chadlite friend had this girl interested in him for some time, and in that same day (after the first approach of mine, before the second) kissed her in front of everyone (actually, SHE kissed him). I was clearly envious, but tried to be happy for him, but of course my envy would be noticed, and my other friend said "you shouldn't jealous of your friends, be happy for them".
This thread sounds like IT larp tbh
What makes it? IT would go straight on claiming that I raped someone at the bar to make a point.

I'm sorry but you committed autism on that night.

Well I guess you were drunk too. But. If you are a low status male cold approaching should be the last fucking thing you do, dunno why people make threads on here about it, as if it's surprising that they got rejected by going up to random women.

Well I guess you were drunk too. But. If you are a low status male cold approaching should be the last fucking thing you do, dunno why people make threads on here about it, as if it's surprising that they got rejected by going up to random women.
No, I was just sharing. It was not surprising, but the sheer disgust she had when I threatened to pat her arm and asking to make out made me feel crushed. It's like she felt offended by the thought of a guy like me touching her or talking to her.

What's cold approaching?

Approach random people instead of having already some kind of connection with them.
How do you build a connection before? Like what kind of situation would that be?

Don’t ever cold approach like that. It never ends up good. Was she drunk?

Don't drink alcohol, kids.

No. Or at least it didn't seem so.
Foids hate ugly men. This is why the approach argument is shit. It is already decided before you even meet them