Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My most fucked up heightcel story, happened in basic.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm 5'4", to start off with. Everything else in my life is pretty good though.

When I was in basic training, sometime around fourth week we had to go to the logistics center for tailoring our DEUs (military parade uniforms) and getting socks and whatnot. It's an extremely boring process, lots of waiting.

Almost everytime I had a female logistics clerk, they gave me a smirk. The one I remember the most is when one of them asked me what size of socks I needed, then looked at my feet (I have small feet), looked at me, looked at my feet, and then looked at me pitifully and disgustfully. She then handed me the smallest socks. I've never felt as bad about my feet as I did at that moment.

When doing the measurements for the CADPAT (the standard military uniform), one of the female clerks told me to try on the women's sizes (they're all the same uniform, but she had to say women's sizes because she didn't consider me a man).

We then had to sit together in a room, and a clerk asked every Navy personnel to lift up their DEU pants to make sure it's the correct type (we have more than one). I lift mine up and the marching NCO (who was a 5 ft woman no less) laughed and asked, "Are you sure that is for adults, Anon?" The whole platoon lost their shit and laughed at me.

I wasn't even the shortest guy on the platoon either (two other guys were shorter than me), so imagine how they feel knowing that they think that of me. I was 22 at that time and clearly an adult, but holy shit it sucks looking like a 16 year old.

I fucking hated that place. I graduated as an above average candidate, was one of the most physically fit people on the platoon, but none of that matters if you are short. You are seen as lesser than.

Of course, the women on the platoon were not told that even though they were also short. They were told they were super heroes and strong empowered women.

Smh, imagine defending a society that you have no stake in and that actively hates you.

At least they give me money.

it never began for us manlets

I wasn't even the shortest guy on the platoon either (two other guys were shorter than me), so imagine how they feel knowing that they think that of me.

But they had bigger frames than you?

They were hiding bigger bones under that fat, the women probably smelled their higher t levels relative to yours, possibility?

Honestly I think the NCOs just hated me as well because they're French-Canadians and they don't like brown people.

fuck i feel sorry for u , u should always wear 3 inch lifts when u go out

Fucking humans.

didn't know they stacked shit that high

Can't see myself ever doing military work , i'm lazy as fuck

>5'4''
mogs me

but seriously that is a shit height to be, my condolences OP

Women like this need to be brutally raped, murdered and dumped in some lake afterwards.

In Minecraft of course