Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My most famous Chadfish to date (18 yrs ago I created my first Chadfish)

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
His name is Jason Morgan. I used POF, don't use his pro shots just his selfie instagram ones. I've managed to troll the attractive-enough but plain 5.5/10 barista that serves me in my local coffee shop. Put his height as 6'3 and job as a office worker. Even in the lowest wage sector of POF i'm getting 40 msgs per day. I only got around 25 per day with Eian Scully.

th

Jon-Kortajarena-Jason-Morgan-Instagram-Picture.jpg

00840be07017c5b53447267363dbbfda--vintage-photography-male-models.jpg

Good work, you should get nudes and expose her, she sounds like a whore, also she’s a wagecuck being a barista.

His name is Jason Morgan. I used POF, don't use his pro shots just his selfie instagram ones. I've managed to troll the attractive-enough but plain 5.5/10 barista that serves me in my local coffee shop. Put his height as 6'3 and job as a office worker. Even in the lowest wage sector of POF i'm getting 40 msgs per day. I only got around 25 per day with Eian Scully.

th

Have no mercy on her.

Good work, you should get nudes and expose her, she sounds like a whore, also she’s a wagecuck being a barista.

I have got nudes. She is italian and has a decent body but her labia is roast beef! I won't post them.

P.s she wanted to add me to FB, but when I told her i don't have social media she said: "why not! your a good looking dude".

Shows you how awful women are; they only want goodlooking men to use social media.

Very true, that’s empirical evidence that foids want good looking men on social media, they just WANT it. But a normie or below average man on social media with a good heart/personality has pretty much no shot at getting laid through Facebook or Instagram. It’s a fucking conundrum, and one I will never understand.

Very true, that’s empirical evidence that foids want good looking men on social media, they just WANT it. But a normie or below average man on social media with a good heart/personality has pretty much no shot at getting laid through Facebook or Instagram. It’s a fucking conundrum, and one I will never understand.

Its easy to understand. Women want hareems of handsome men, but average guys must know their limitations and not overstep boundaries. They want to control male sexuality, they want avg and ugly guys to be eunuchs and worshippers. "look but not touch" basically.

If foids meet a male model looking guy and he has one conversation with her, and then sends her a FB friend request the next day, she'll accept it.

If an ugly guy she doesn't know very well sent her a Friend request, she'd deny it.

Its why foids will look at me funny if I say I don't have FB, because as an avg-low avg guy they know I'm not a worshipper / wk and therfore not being the thirsty beta i'm supposed to be. Que the "gay" or "serial killer" "weirdo" comments for not having social media.

wahmyn sicken me

Based & ChadfishPilled

I feel there should be a [Megathread] of foids nudes obtained from chadfishing tbh ngl. Besides chadfishing is noble vocation and a great way to blackpill people

Based & ChadfishPilled

I feel there should be a [Megathread] of foids nudes obtained from chadfishing tbh ngl. Besides chadfishing is noble vocation and a great way to blackpill people

Its a great way to show the hypocrisy of foids. An average guy asking for nudes is a creeper. A chad doesn't even have to ask, she'll just send nudes if chad asks what her body type is like.

I have got nudes. She is italian and has a decent body but her labia is roast beef! I won't post them.

P.s she wanted to add me to FB, but when I told her i don't have social media she said: "why not! your a good looking dude".

Shows you how awful women are; they only want goodlooking men to use social media.
Some advice on frauding your social media. Apps such as tinder and bumble give the option to link an instagram account. To make ur chad more beliebable, create a fake instagram account, upload a bunch of chad pics over a period of time, say 1 differnet pic every 3 days. then and only then link your fake instagram account to your chadfish dating app. foids will see u have insta, and be able to see ur fake chad insta post, but won't see ur instagram name, followers and comment. doesn't matter if u have 0 followers, they can't see shit. seeing u have instagram linked adds a whole lot of realism to convince roasties ur real.
simply adding fake insta almost tripled my number of matches and roasties messaging first.

if they ask for ur insta, say "let's keep it to the app atm, maybe after our first date"
"i don't need another female stalker lol"

Last edited:
Some advice on frauding your social media. Apps such as tinder and bumble give the option to link an instagram account. To make ur chad more beliebable, create a fake instagram account, upload a bunch of chad pics over a period of time, say 1 differnet pic every 3 days. then and only then link your fake instagram account to your chadfish dating app. foids will see u have insta, and be able to see ur fake chad insta post, but won't see ur instagram name, followers and comment. doesn't matter if u have 0 followers, they can't see shit. seeing u have instagram linked adds a whole lot of realism to convince roasties ur real.
simply adding fake insta almost tripled my number of matches and roasties messaging first.

if they ask for ur insta, say "let's keep it to the app atm, maybe after our first date"
Chadfish level = Legendary
Someone please give this man a Masters Degree in Applied Chadfishery. Me the only reason why i dont dabble in chadfishing is that its too much suifuel for me to handle - it shows that the "personality " meme is a myth

th

Chad looks good in anything. The average human wearing those glasses would look like a clown

Chad looks good in anything. The average human wearing those glasses would look like a clown

Legit. When women say "i love men with glasses" or " i love geeky intellectual men" they mean this. Not Rick Moranis.

The last part sounds sketchy though. Not giving out your IG when they know you have it is a red flag. But still, having the IG pics on your Tinder probably gains you more than not giving your IG loses you. You can buy followers easily but to make it look legit you'd have to create a few friend accounts and post comments on your pics. Do you scramble your IP?