Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most dreaded night has arrived

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
Well, here it is boyos. Im going to get home from wage slaving at 10pm tonight then it’s straight to the copes. Might still not be enough. While chad and Stacy are out partying and banging I’m left to this cold dark room alone. Just like it happens every year. Why do normies make a big fucking deal about new year’s anyway? You’re still the same shitty person you were last year, just like I’m the same ugly, unwanted inkwell I was last year. I used to hate seeing my friends out drinking and having a blast on social media, but since I’ve gotten off of it it makes it easier to cope. Anyway, rant over. Hang in there boyos.

Hang in there boyos.
Grfrs

I vividly remember when it was approaching 2016 thinking to myself 'I'll seriously try to make this year the year I get a girlfriend'.

That feels like a lifetime ago now.
Don't worry, we'll get gfs in 2022.

I vividly remember when it was approaching 2016 thinking to myself 'I'll seriously try to make this year the year I get a girlfriend'.

That feels like a lifetime ago now.
:feelsbadman:

same here I'm just drinking 57 cent bottles of walmart water and watching pee wee's playhouse