Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My most brutal story, the reason I became a gymcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
Back in 2022, I was in college (home country). One morning I saw this big boob girl at the bus station. I wish I could approach her but she was with her mom. Each morning I'd leave my house at the same time (around 6:20am ) to have a chance to be at the same bus with her . It happened 2 times . One day I sat next to her mom ,she was at the right side of her mom. The other time we were quite far ,but I was lost in her huge boob.I was asking God to give me another chance to see her again so I could approach her. That happened, we were arriving at our destination. I wanted to approach her but I couldn't. I keep thinking about that while walking on the road. This time she wasn't with her mom. It was in June ,so there wouldn't be another opportunity to see her again . I missed the golden opportunity.

I stalked her school, prom ,found her in 2 pictures. I dmd manyyyy girls that liked /commented the pictures that included her. After many days ,one answered me .We talked on ig and moved to Whatsapp. I told her if she knew that girl. She said it was a good friend of her ,and was willing to ask her number for me. I sent a little intro . She told me she'd like to but she was preparing for her entrance exams. I believed I got the number in November.

She is smart,wear glasses, quite tall ,nice skin color ( lightskin< color > blackkk) . She answered fast , would be top 2 persons to see my story on Whatsapp, wasn't active on other social media, was virgin . I love curly hair ,she said she'd send me a picture but she never did. I think I had maybe 3-4 pictures of her . She rarely post herself on story and told me she didn't like to take pictures (if I was Chad she'd be willing to send me some). She is very religious I doubt she'd let me fuck her in doggy or titfuck her , maybe she'd let me fuck after marriage. She doesn't wear makeup,pants, nails polishing,wings ,breads...etc . Ngl I like when girls wear those things but they shouldn't wear them very often.

Even though she was introverted, I really tried to flirt with her ,she didn't do the same. She never used any forms of love emojis. Often she'd answer "ok" ,and I was the one leading the conversation. Each "ok" was like a knife in my heart. I even told her friend that she wasn't not interested. Sometimes I'd send her some optical illusion puzzle she didn't react the way I wanted. I wished she was like her friend . Her friend was cool. Sometimes we used love emojis but I know she's not single. Her friend is so opened she's freaky as me . Topics I discussed with her friend I couldn't discussed with her. When I had exams , her friend would wish me "good luck" , would asked me how the exams went, when I showed her some programming projects I've done or my grades she was amazed , would tell me how I was smart. Ngl at some point I liked her friend. She was willing to learn machine leaning too. I was so sad when I realized the person I wanted doesn't have those qualities and another person (not single) had them.

By January 2023 the intensity started declining,I started losing interest. We would do days without talking. During my birthday,she didn't post me in her story,and just said me "happy birthday" .Days ago I noticed she did it for one guy. She likes Jung gook a lot I am pretty sure her types are Asians/white . Being over religious and having overprotective parents is a brutal combination. I have this combination but I put efforts. Btw when I was talking to her she told she'd rejected me If I approached her in the bus . During the insecurity period she was closer to my house . I was joking saying her , can I come at your house to do your hair ( she posted a picture of her hair in her story) .She said her mom wouldn't agree. But she didn't show me she was willing to meet me either . She could say a friend would come at her house. I told her it'd be okay if I stayed in the living room or outside.

Recently I texted her . She was so dry ,no efforts in her texts . I told her if we could meet (we are in different states) .She said "maybe" . I am sure she meant "no". I won't delete her number. I will gymmax hard and show her what she lost.

Do you think because I stopped talking to her during april-june 2023 fucked me or she'd still not interested to me??

Being 6' , stemaxed, Gemini like her , Christian, introverted like her didn't help.What hurt me the most was even the shy nerdy girl doesn't like me .

@Cayden Zhang
@K1ng N0th1ng
@Emba
@Logic55
@sinclair_silence
@97baOppressor

Last edited:
Even though she was introverted, I really tried to flirt with her ,she didn't do the same. She never used any forms of love emojis. Often she'd answer "ok" ,and I was the one leading the conversation. Each "ok" was like a knife in my heart. I even told her friend that she wasn't not interested. Sometimes I'd send her some optical illusion puzzle she didn't react the way I wanted. I wished she was like her friend . Her friend was cool. Sometimes we used love emojis but I know she's not single. Her friend is so opened she's freaky as me . Topics I discussed with her friend I couldn't discussed with her. When I had exams , her friend would wish me "good luck" , would asked me how the exams, when I showed her some programming projects I've done she was amazed , would tell me how I am smart. Ngl at some point I like her friend. She was willing to learn machine leaning too. I was so sad when I realized the person I wanted doesn't have those qualities and another person (not single) had them.
I've had this happen too. Why are foids so retarded that they continue to respond to a conversation that they put no leg work into? I'd rather you just not respond to me instead of lead me on with this dumb shit

I've had this happen too. Why are foids so retarded that they continue to respond to a conversation that they put no leg work into? I'd rather you just not respond to me instead of lead me on with this dumb shit
I fucking lost one year trying to get her

shy nerdy girl doesn't like me .
Shy nerdy girls are secretly whores, they will fuck chads while they reject their male looksmatch. Innocent girls don't exist

Last edited:
Shy nerdy girls are secretly whores, they will fuck chads while they reject their male looksmatch. Innocent girls don't exist
I'm pretty sure she had someone. After she got accepted at that college,she left her previous college. So she went to two colleges .

I’ve lost over 20 years trying to get ANY girl

I wish I dnrd but I wasted my time reading this entire shit story
Just like you wasted an entire year trying to get with a girl who obviously didn’t like you

Nigga... Foids actually respond to you?
I'm not saying that you are a fakecel, but damn you have maxxed out your charisma.

I get what you are saying regarding your messaging with foids. Oneiteses are a sure fire way of becoming a cuck. I'd advise you to give up on said foid and just go gymmaxxing. You never want to come off as desperate with foids because they'll chew you out.

Nigga... Foids actually respond to you?
I'm not saying that you are a fakecel, but damn you have maxxed out your charisma.
No bro ,I am still and introverted that can't approach women unless I got openings. It's easier on social media if someone answers you ,you can continue the conversation. It's different with girls on the west too they can block you anytime.

Oneiteses are a sure fire way of becoming a cuck. I'd advise you to give up on said foid and just go gymmaxxing. You never want to come off as desperate with foids because they'll chew you out.
During this this week while I was in my bed I wanted to message her and tell her my feelings. That would be cucked , she's not special. There are millions of girls in the world.

Being 6' , stemaxed, Gemini like her , Christian, introverted like her didn't help.What hurt me the most was even the shy nerdy girl doesn't like me .
None of this are "bad thing" for her, especially being tall. I'm sure she has several other men interested in her. Women are never truly shy too.

How long did you talk with her before you asked her out?

I didn't ask her out .
We talked from November 2022-june 2023 .

At some point I just asked her if I could come to her house.
Could have asked her out at some point, sooner rather than later, like 1-2 weeks max after starting to talk with her.

Committed, exclusive relationships are usually established between 1 and 3 months, so asking out within a week is not too much. If she says it is she's leading you on.

Could have asked her out at some point, sooner rather than later, like 1-2 weeks max after starting to talk with her.

Committed, exclusive relationships are usually established between 1 and 3 months, so asking out within a week is not too much. If she says it is she's leading you on.
Thank you for the advice