Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my mom's pussy

is it tight since she gave birth to you ? :waitwhat:

The only pussy you've ever been in.

I was bigger than a horses penis. she's stretched the fuck out.

Some toilets tighten back after giving birth, I once fucked a prostitute who was a single mother but her pussy was way tighter than most toilets.

nobody is a virgin then ? :bigbrain:

C-sectioncels are the ultimate incels.

If you were born vaginally then your penis literally passed through a vagina at least once in your life.

did she get a c section?

Nope, apparently she was tight before birth and tight after. She said that she hoped that she would be looser, apparently almost all clients hurt her except if they had small dicks. The only reason she was a whore was because it paid good, plus apparently she hoped to meet a small dick guy through it.

Hopefuel for small dickcels I guess.

C-sectioncels are the ultimate incels.

If you were born vaginally then your penis literally passed through a vagina at least once in your life.
Brutal :blackpill:

At least i experienced vagina as a baby :feelshaha:

Nope, apparently she was tight before birth and tight after. She said that she hoped that she would be looser, apparently almost all clients hurt her except if they had small dicks. The only reason she was a whore was because it paid good, plus apparently she hoped to meet a small dick guy through it.

Hopefuel for small dickcels I guess.
Well, you know what? I'm only attracted to teens.