Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom‘s high school bf

Leidensstärke

Leidensstärke

Greycel
He was an Italian chad, unbelievable forward growth, maxilla projection and hunter eyes. Why couldn‘t my mother marry him? Why did she decide to procreate with a man that is BELOW her looksmatch?

I would be dunking on all you incels but now I‘m trapped in this subhuman body.

Cope, you would've still inherited her subhuman genes.

What if different daddy theory.

He was an Italian chad, unbelievable forward growth, maxilla projection and hunter eyes. Why couldn‘t my mother marry him? Why did she decide to procreate with a man that is BELOW her looksmatch?

Keep coping with your shitty life, jfl

Tbh I don't think we're that ugly. 50 years ago we would've been considered average. It's just that the standards that foids have these days are insane. I'm not even coping, I mog most women I interacted with to the shadow realm, and so do many of you. Most of us are average, regardless of what foids say. But to them since we're not chad we might as well be asexual. Foids are chadsexual. So average is tantamount to subhuman.

Tbh I don't think we're that ugly. 50 years ago we would've been considered average. It's just that the standards that foids have these days are insane. I'm not even coping, I mog most women I interacted with to the shadow realm, and so do many of you. Most of us are average, regardless of what foids say. But to them since we're not chad we might as well be asexual. Foids are chadsexual. So average is tantamount to subhuman.
True, most people here don't realize that even average is far from enough

You wouldn't be you, you think you'd be the same soul? Timeline don't add up so no.

Because he wouldn't commit. Then that's why she went for a betabuxxer

jfl, it's usually the other way around, she rejected the shortest and least appealing men, but even with her best choice you still got fucked by genetic recombination, her grandfather's balding genes, the plain unpleasant fact of her genetics being less competitive in a male vessel than they were in a female vessel, and living in the pure hellhole that is 20XX

glad a piss of shit like you got shit genetics kek.i fucking hate faggots who would throw people under the bus based on their genetic value.

This is pretty true actually. In the Cold War era or ww2 I would be a normie. I would be very likely to have had a wife assuming I have the knowledge that I had now then. Because back then you just needed to be financially secure and you would get a virgin foid. Reason for this is because back then premarital sex was considered disgraceful. In fact in the 1800s I would probably be around average height

Smells like an IT thread trying to debunk female standards
"He was so hot but she settled with my ugly father because of his great personality!"

If it's legit your daddy probably had money/the Chad left her/Chad wasn't willing to betabux

This. I will say I'm not actually attracted to Stacy though. The supposedly highest standard of foid is high maintenance and highly faked up.

Betabux Had to Provide

This is the result

I'm glad you're an incel :)
C‘mon I meant in a joking manner. But we all know that we would prob act very differently if we were good-looking

Can i sex up yer moom?

I'll pretend you my son...

"GET ME A BEER YOU DIRTY LITTLE UGLY FREAK!"

Holy shit the momshighschoolboyfriendpill destroyed me

Why couldn‘t my mother marry him? Why did she decide to procreate with a man that is BELOW her looksmatch?
reality is that you wouldn't even exist then,
cucked mentality, prefering another chad to exist, rather than you,

She hit THE WALL and now needed a beta bitch to "provide" and raise her 27 bastard children