Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY MOM'S CURRY STACY CAREGIVER TRIED TO CLOSE THE DOOR ON MY FACE AGAIN! I'M GOING TO GO FUCK HER UP RIGHT NOW!!!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
SOOO TIRED OF THIS SHIT!! SO TIRED OF HER DISRESPECT TOWARDS ME!! I WILL MAIM THIS BITCH.

UPDATE: POINTED A FINGER AT HER AND SCOLDED HER SEVERAL TIMES. THEN TOLD HER THAT I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER WORK HERE IF SHE CONTINUES TO BEHAVE DISRESPECTFULLY TOWARDS ME.

AND THEN, FLIPPED OVER MY MOM'S PORTABLE DINING TABLE ALONG WITH HER RICE! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS IN A FEW MINUTES.

Make her disabled too and take her on her in your basement ( in videogame)

UPDATE: POINTED A FINGER AT HER AND SCOLDED HER SEVERAL TIMES. THEN TOLD HER THAT I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER WORK HERE IF SHE CONTINUES TO BEHAVE DISRESPECTFULLY TOWARDS ME.

AND THEN, FLIPPED OVER MY MOM'S PORTABLE DINING TABLE ALONG WITH HER RICE! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

kek based.

The hero we deserved

That really happened or larp? :smonk:

SOOO TIRED OF THIS SHIT!! SO TIRED OF HER DISRESPECT TOWARDS ME!! I WILL MAIM THIS BITCH.

I have a fetish for gl indian foids i crave the contrast of my skin against theirs

That really happened or larp? :smonk:
This shit has been happening for quite a while now. Today I just couldn't take it anymore and I flipped out on her.

This shit has been happening for quite a while now. Today I just couldn't take it anymore and I flipped out on her.
Based for attacking this bitch then :feelsokman:

Based for attacking this bitch then :feelsokman:
I have been too tolerant because I'm caught up with my own health problems but today I just couldn't take it anymore.

I have been too tolerant because I'm caught up with my own health problems but today I just couldn't take it anymore.
Yes, but don't kill her neither (in minecraft)

The caregiver is in her 30s.
Oh, yes, idk what is a "caregiver" before and thinked your problem is with your mother
Sorry

Proud of myself today. Take no shit from foids.

Proud of myself today. Take no shit from foids.
Good job. It's your home and she works in your home. If she doesn't respect you even at your home how can you live with yourself?

Doom Eternal GIF

(IN DOOM ETERNAL)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back