Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom’s 4’11 and my dad is 6’0 yet he’s still the one who cooks and cleans the house

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
Why is my mom so useless? I know she was a gigastacy when she was younger but now she’s just a plain old defiled roastie why does my dad like her that much

Least cucked man in 2024

Girlboss x Malewife

Your dad is just simply a cuck

I don’t know. Maybe she gives him the most epic sex twice a day and is nice to him. Probably not though.
I don't think she does since she's an old roastie now

Lmao our parents are the exact same height and I'm the same height as you.

Why is my mom so useless? I know she was a gigastacy when she was younger but now she’s just a plain old defiled roastie why does my dad like her that much
Most men in marriages are giga cucks.
We call them "Fotzenknechte" (cunt servants/slaves) in German. They're afraid of their wifes and often fear divorce-rape because of that they do everything their useless wifes want them to do. But this let their lazy cunts even faster divorce-rape these cucks.

I don’t know. Maybe she gives him the most epic sex twice a day and is nice to him. Probably not though.
You're not serious about that, aren't you? :feelskek:
Foids don't respect such cucks and their pussy gets dryer than the Sahara desert.

I guess memories? Also if he did that before when she was a stacy then he pretty much got psychologically mogged and groomed by her looks into providingmaxing

My Father is an absolute Bum and lets my Mother do everything, He looked like a TikTok Pretty boy or smth when he was younger but became an alcoholic and settled for a dumb ltb

I hate how foids always complain about doing chores.

You're not serious about that, aren't you? :feelskek:
Foids don't respect such cucks and their pussy gets dryer than the Sahara desert.
Depends honestly. He’s over a foot taller than her, so she might actually respect him

He didn't have options growing up.
Least cucked man in 2024
Your dad is just simply a cuck
:feelshaha:
My mom is 28 and my dad is 93
Is your dad rich? Why would a lady go with a dude 70 years her senior?
>Gigastacy
>4'11
Pick one
Not even close I bet you his mum built like Dakota Tyler.