Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom won't let me spend money on copes even though I gave her almost all my money for a house

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
I gave my mom 13k last year as an emergency fund. Over the last month I gave her 7k for bills and so she has enough for mortgage.

Basically I gave her almost all of my money. I still have a couple thousand for myself, I can pay my own bills just fine. Anyway, today I wanted to buy a 150 euro Super Sonico anime figure.

So I told her about it and then she screamed at me "NOOOOO SAVE UR MONEY FOR THE HOUSE".

What the fuck do you want from me? I already gave you my money you fucking bitch, let me do whatever I want with my money.

proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
52d 7h 46m
time to move out lol

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
proudweeb said:
time to move out lol
Yeah, probably. She told me to save up money so I can go on holiday and go outside and meet people :feelstastyman:

Jfl the irrationality of women.

Figure with great price than can be sold for profit = bad
Spending a few thousand on a 2 week holiday = good

Just fucking lol.

proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
52d 7h 46m
gymletethnicel said:
Yeah, probably. She told me to save up money so I can go on holiday and go outside and meet people :feelstastyman:

Jfl the irrationality of women.

Figure with great price than can be sold for profit = bad
Spending a few thousand on a 2 week holiday = good

Just fucking lol.
I moved out 7 years ago (to the day, interestingly, 10/16/14) and it's nice having privacy + control over my surroundings

miss homecooked meals tho

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
proudweeb said:
I moved out 7 years ago (to the day, interestingly, 10/16/14) and it's nice having privacy + control over my surroundings

miss homecooked meals tho
The thing is that I probably can't afford such copes if my bills triple. Now I only have 400-500 euros worth of bills.

If I get my own place it's almost triple that. Then I can't recklessly spend money like I can now.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 1h 19m
Do what mom says. Anime is childish

Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
12d 23h 26m
RandomGuy said:
And do what instead ? :feelskek:
Who cares what normies think, some people like anime.
You are going to die and regret not being entertained for some purity/grown up mindset given to you by your normies overlords.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
146d 4h 34m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
Pixycel said:
Eat shit I am buying it :feelsjuice:
WundaBoy said:
And do what instead ? :feelskek:
Who cares what normies think, some people like anime.
You are going to die and regret not being entertained for some purity/grown up mindset given to you by your normies overlords.
Hate how people will not let us cope in peace. People telling you to grow up and start acting like an adult is one of the infuriating things to me, As long as I pay my bills then I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
RandomGuy said:
faggot
gymletethnicel said:
So I told her about it
tbh should not have done this.
Also just buy it anyways.

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★
20d 15h 58m
gymletethnicel said:
I gave my mom 13k last year as an emergency fund. Over the last month I gave her 7k for bills and so she has enough for mortgage.

Basically I gave her almost all of my money. I still have a couple thousand for myself, I can pay my own bills just fine. Anyway, today I wanted to buy a 150 euro Super Sonico anime figure.

So I told her about it and then she screamed at me "NOOOOO SAVE UR MONEY FOR THE HOUSE".

What the fuck do you want from me? I already gave you my money you fucking bitch, let me do whatever I want with my money.
Jfl if you give your money to your parents.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
27d 1h 33m
RandomGuy said:
let a brocel cope in peace

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
MentalistKebab said:
Jfl if you give your money to your parents.
I have done worse, I once lent 2k to an uncle and never got it back. It is things like this that make me want to spend money on copes. But apparently in the world of ethnics it is better to throw away money than use it to enjoy life.

Flynnzin

Flynnzin

Greycel
38m
Buy whatever you want. Don't listen to her.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 7h 56m
Flynnzin said:
Buy whatever you want. Don't listen to her.
This. Don't care eventually they will give up bitching. I knew a Muslim currycel who got tattoos and alcohol maxxed. His parents were raging and seething but he didn't give fuck and kept at it for a year plus. Eventually they couldn't rage anymore and gave up on him. He did it on purpose to make them stop raging.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
Transcended Trucel said:
This. Don't care eventually they will give up bitching. I knew a Muslim currycel who got tattoos and alcohol maxxed. His parents were raging and seething but he didn't give fuck and kept at it for a year plus. Eventually they couldn't rage anymore and gave up on him. He did it on purpose to make them stop raging.
I think the best option for now is just save my money until she buys a house then she hopefully dies so I have an entire house for myself with cheap mortgage. My dad is already gone, I think it is only a matter of time before I am all alone.

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★
20d 15h 58m
gymletethnicel said:
I have done worse, I once lent 2k to an uncle and never got it back.
Damn, lending without a contract is practically donating.
gymletethnicel said:
It is things like this that make me want to spend money on copes. But apparently in the world of ethnics it is better to throw away money than use it to enjoy life.
I %100 agree with that as an ethnic. Like, I didnt even have a properly working computer in my life, and the only reason I somewhat enjoyed life was buying tasty food outside and wasting time at my phone.

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
37d 21h 7m
Nigga you getting exploited

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
Fabio said:
Nigga you getting exploited
I will have a good talk with her tomorrow. We better come to an understanding or I will just demand my money back and then I will just live in some 400 euro crackhead studio by myself.

Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
37d 21h 7m
gymletethnicel said:
I will have a good talk with her tomorrow. We better come to an understanding or I will just demand my money back and then I will just live in some 400 euro crackhead studio by myself.
Do you atleast stand to inherit that house?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 6h 7m
Fabio said:
Do you atleast stand to inherit that house?
Not inherit, I will simply own half of the house. It will be on both of our names, which is even better.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8