Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Mom Was A Borderline Fem”cel” Even In Her Youth.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Obviously, I new she was never really “attractive” to begin with, due to the fact it’s law foids always go for a man who mogs them lookswise & men are just better looking objectively speaking.

However, after examining some pictures of her when she was a younger adult, whilst also consulting with one of my most reliable sources @wereq she was practically fem”cel” tier in terms of looks, borderline LTB at best.

And again, pheno playes a role here: She has an Alpinid pheno, which is one of the worst ones a White could have.

IMG 8244

IMG 8243

It’s why my eye-area is fucked completely, combined with UEE.

Hence, why foids shouldn’t be allowed to make sexual reproductive choices.

Attractive parents don't guarantee an attractive son. Gene expression and mutations and upbringing factor in A LOT. Why do you think I'm here?

Attractive parents don't guarantee an attractive son. Gene expression and mutations and upbringing factor in A LOT. Why do you think I'm here?
this. I have seen a woman irl with attractive parents be super ugly and I have seen a woman irl with ugly parents be a Stacy. It's completely fucking random.

this. I have seen a woman irl with attractive parents be super ugly and I have seen a woman irl with ugly parents be a Stacy. It's completely fucking random.
old parents(i.e mom over 25, dad over 35) = corrupted dna = ugly
young parents (i.e. mom under 25, dad under 35) = in-tact dna = pretty

My condolences for your eyes, but at least be glad that you don't have armenoid pheno like me :feelsrope:

my mother was 35 and my father was 50 when I was born :feelsUgh: giga over. But I would say old parents are: Woman over the age of 30 and man over the age of 40.

you can get your father's masculine features as a female or your mother's feminine features as a male. There are some women out there that I can't say they are pretty but "their sons would be handsome"
With fathers you can't tell because feminine feautures look bad past a certain age.

My dad is a paleo-atlantid and my mom a dinard - both normies in their youths. I’m an incel thanks to unlucky genetic mutations and bad habits from a young age

Get orbital decompression and then orbital rim implants and brow bone implants to get Hitman-tier deepset eye area like this:

my mom had me at 30 and my dad was 33 is this why im incel?

Makes sense why I'm on this forum then. My mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time of my birth

Makes sense why I'm on this forum then. My mom was 40 and my dad was 51 at the time of my birth
EXACTLY! No one should be an incel in 2024. We're talking about literally thousands of years of sexual selection + at least 7 decades of free female mate choice in the western world. We ALL have Chad DNA, it's just not expressed.

EXACTLY! No one should be an incel in 2024. We're talking about literally thousands of years of sexual selection + at least 7 decades of free female mate choice in the western world. We ALL have Chad DNA, it's just not expressed.
Another thing that keep producing incels is ugly women reproducing. I’m not talking about average or slightly below average women now. I’m talking about truly ugly women that should be denied reproduction.

my mom had me at 30 and my dad was 33 is this why im incel?
Likely, unless you got lucky and your mom produced a perfect egg that month, nothing went wrong with fertilization, nothing went wrong with the development of the zygote into an embryo, and nothing went wrong with embryo to fetus, and nothing went wrong with fetus to delivery (like low prenatal testosterone)

how old were your parents?

Likely, unless you got lucky and your mom produced a perfect egg that month, nothing went wrong with fertilization, nothing went wrong with the development of the zygote into an embryo, and nothing went wrong with embryo to fetus, and nothing went wrong with fetus to delivery (like low prenatal testosterone)
:cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i cant take it anymore blueman
Before you go calling me a fakecel:

Mom had an eating disorder in her teens. Basically the dumb bitch didn't eat and was hospitalized for it. (So that damages her eggs). Also she doesn't really eat all that much currently, after she's been "cured". So fetus me had mutated dna + low T + not a lot to eat.

there wasn't thousands of years of sexual selection tho. There was a shit ton of rape and woman a lot of the time were forced to marry man they didn't like. We have strayed far away from nature for a long time now.

Before you go calling me a fakecel:

Mom had an eating disorder in her teens. Basically the dumb bitch didn't eat and was hospitalized for it. (So that damages her eggs). Also she doesn't really eat all that much currently, after she's been "cured". So fetus me had mutated dna + low T + not a lot to eat.
why would i call you a fakecel mine had mine at around the same age mom was 29 dad was 32

this is what happens when you give foids freedom they should be knocked up and made to bear babies when theyre 19-22

this is what happens when you give foids freedom they should be knocked up and made to bear babies when theyre 19-22
Well, life happens, man. Financial considerations make babymaking for most women a bit worrying that early in adulthood. What's selfish, however, is them delaying that shit for 10 plus YEARS, and THEN deciding to go at it. Like, BITCH, you had EVERY OPPROTUNITY from the second you got your first period to do this shit. It's done. You made your choice, live with it, don't make an innocent future man suffer because of your poor choices.

My condolences for your eyes, but at least be glad that you don't have armenoid pheno like me :feelsrope:
Yeah that’s pretty brutal, isn’t that one of the most common ones there alongside Anatolid & Orientaloid?

I think the rest of my pheno is Atlantid(not the North one, a more pigmented one which is the standard French & North Iberian one).

Outliers dont disprove the general rule