Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom was 19 when she started dating my 32 y/o chad dad

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
My dad that used to practice MMA and work out and he asked a 19 foid out and now i exist.
he was working a minimum wage job and didnt even finish highschool while she was studying for a degree and is from an upper-middle class family.
foids are so fucking dumb they'll go after a guy that's 13 years older than them even if he can't support them financially.
Im ugly af (crooked nose and ugly teeth) and on top of that i have anxiety attacks every other day, i got all the horrible traits from them since they are both very good looking individuals.

fuck this reality how do i get out

Your dad was a Chad and you ended up an incel. That's brutal tbh , Sorry

Iktf. I significantly worse than both my parents at same age.

My dad is 3 years younger than my mom.

Chad mom, Stacy dad, incel son.
Brutal.

Wonder, if there is a chance for a truecel couple to spawn 10/10 chad or stacy

i can only fucking dream of having a much younger than me gf

Ending up incel from a chad dad must be ragefuel

Wonder, if there is a chance for a truecel couple to spawn 10/10 chad or stacy
Chad mom, Stacy dad, incel son.
Brutal.

It is. Genetics are random. Both my parents and their families mog me into oblivion and back. My dad is 5'10" and mom is 5'7". Both were high tier normies in their youth. Both have plenty of 6+ foot relatives (up to 6'2" - 6'4" I think) and very NT... I should have been a 6'0" 7/10 face NT tyrone/chadlite. Instead I'm a 3/10 face 5'8" manlet autist truecel. Seriously I'm in the bottom 10% genetics within my own family... Life isnt fair I want out fuarkkkkkkkk :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just reroll life theory.

It is. Genetics are random. Both my parents and their families mog me into oblivion and back. My dad is 5'10" and mom is 5'7". Both were high tier normies in their youth. Both have plenty of 6+ foot relatives (up to 6'2" - 6'4" I think) and very NT... I should have been a 6'0" 7/10 face NT tyrone/chadlite. Instead I'm a 3/10 face 5'8" manlet autist truecel. Seriously I'm in the bottom 10% genetics within my own family... Life isnt fair I want out fuarkkkkkkkk :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just reroll life theory.
Damn that sucks. Both of my parents are borderline truecel, but having a good looking family while being an incel is pure suifuel. Did they treat you well?

Just reroll life theory.
Shit man that sucks
Wtb reroll tbh

My mother is 5 years older than my father and they are both ugly and short, mother had me at 39 when her prime was long gone.

Genetic recombination is very brutal

Damn that sucks. Both of my parents are borderline truecel, but having a good looking family while being an incel is pure suifuel. Did they treat you well?
They also NT mog and social mog me into oblivion because they have normal brains and I dont. God I fucking hate existing so much. I should just rope already... Being an autistic manlet truecel is too much....

They still treated me well and ignored my subhumanity, which I appreciate. But trying to make me think I'm "handsome" and acting like autism has zero disadvantages, acting like I'd be a future slayer, was taking it too far. "b-but youre just like everyone else!!" No, I'm not. I'm subhuman. I didnt even realize I was subhuman most of my life until I took the blackpill. Until then I thought I was at least average looking and thought being autistic wasnt "that bad" and a "superpower" even. JFL at the cringe. Not only was I subhuman in face and height, but also NT. Autism makes any social aspect of life awful because of nerotypicalfaggots.

My father was born in 1919, my mother was born in 1927.

Genetic abominations don't deserve to reproduce, I'm sorry.

One of the kids I was looking after in the camp this summer had true Chad+Stacy parents. Foids wanted to fuck both of them, that’s how hot they were. Millionaires on top of that. Even at 11 you could see the kid becoming Chad. Good athletic body, really good face, blue eyes and blonde hair. Intelligent and extroverted. Mogged almost every kid to hell and back. A fucking jew.

I thought Chads spawned Chads.

Iktf. I significantly worse than both my parents at same age.
should make you wonder what the fuck is going on, maybe nutrition and environment aren't a cope

My father is a chadlite with perfect teeth and nose(no surgeries) but I ended up with a beak nose and 4 teeth in the same place.(there are teeth in my palate)

I can't decide which is worse, an incel with subhuman parents or an incel with a Stacy mother and Chad father. Seriously incel babies should just be aborted, that's the only form of abortion I support is abortion of subhuman male babies.

:feelshaha:
friends you have=looks
relationships you have=looks
introverted or extroverted=looks
mental health=looks
My father is a chadlite with perfect teeth and nose(no surgeries) but I ended up with a beak nose and 4 teeth in the same place.(there are teeth in my palate)
Brutal, it's braces and jaw surgery for us or we rope.

You've come to the right place.

My chad landlord is to be 32 soon I believe and he fucks girls in their late teens every damn weekend. Meanwhile im 21 and cannot get a girl to even look me in the eyes.