Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom wants to set me up on a date with her friends actually whale sized daughter with a child

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I cant make this up. Mom approached me with a pic of a whale and its calf and saif she had a date set up for me this wednesday.

Apparently he friends daughter just got out of an LTR. The whale is 31 (im 23) and she must legit be 500+ pounds

I walked away without saying a word and slammed the door to my room.

I dont eve know how to process this. How low of me my mother must think of.

Not only could my below average cock. Not penetrate that creature i could never get hard. Nor would i raise some failed normies baby. She looks like she smells bed

I told my mom if she thinks ill date that id rather kms than go on that date.

Just gonna lay in misery today

Wtf, you need to talk with your mom.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 31 whale and you 23? my fucking god

Fuck I fear this will happen to me now that I read it, my parents are really social people and they'd have no moral qualms about doing something like this.

I'd slap my mother if she ever insulted me like that.

it's over if your mom is happy about sealing you a date with a wildebeest like that

single mother family I'm 100% sure

I cant make this up. Mom approached me with a pic of a whale and its calf and saif she had a date set up for me this wednesday.

Apparently he friends daughter just got out of an LTR. The whale is 31 (im 23) and she must legit be 500+ pounds

I walked away without saying a word and slammed the door to my room.

I dont eve know how to process this. How low of me my mother must think of.

Not only could my below average cock. Not penetrate that creature i could never get hard. Nor would i raise some failed normies baby. She looks like she smells bed

I told my mom if she thinks id rather kms than go on that date.

Just gonna lay in misery today

TBH your mom may just be trying to be realistic. Give your mom a chance she might be smarter than most.

How many parents are just like "Hurr hurr you'll find a lovely GF someday just gotta be yourself."

Meanwhile your awesome mom is like "Jesus my kid is incel as fuck I have to do something!"

This entire forum is about giving no fuck and go full blackpill but you can actually lookmaxx even to have some social dignity so things like this don't happen.

That’s fucking brutal. Sorry to hear that dude.

TBH your mom may just be trying to be realistic. Give your mom a chance she might be smarter than most.

How many parents are just like "Hurr hurr you'll find a lovely GF someday just gotta be yourself."

Meanwhile your awesome mom is like "Jesus my kid is incel as fuck I have to do something!"
His mom is dumb, the things she could have done was when he was in his 10-20 years not now

His mom is dumb, the things she could have done was when he was in his 10-20 years not now
I pay the internet with my autismbuxx.
Dad pays for my cell

This is it. Use everything you have learned young NEET. Pump and then dump on first opportunity. Make sure you are generously intoxicated

Im not a fatty.
I dont deserve a whale.

Ill happyily dsy a 1/10 but not someone so fat they cant rub their own ass

I pay the internet with my autismbuxx.
Dad pays for my cell
nah I regret that post, because is not the solution to your problems, may just go full neet and find the exit in the end.

This is it. Use everything you have learned young NEET. Pump and then dump on first opportunity. Make sure you are generously intoxicated
Shes clearly non om birthcpntrol. My dick is 5,4ksh isnches
It wouldn't reach her pussy
nah I regret that post, because is not the solution to your problems, may just go full neet and find the exit in the end.
I am full NEET i collect checks from the government for my aspergers and agoraphobia

Shes clearly non om birthcpntrol. My dick is 5,4ksh isnches
It wouldn't reach her pussy

I am full NEET i collect checks from the government for my aspergers and agoraphobia
Well I had once 13cm of dick now I have 18 without any surgeries nor drugs

You volcels deserve what you get I’d happily betabux for a literal hambeast
Not a lot of things disgust me more than imagining myself having sex with a landwhale.

You volcels deserve what you get I’d happily betabux for a literal hambeast
I earn less than 1,200 a month from disability. And i am not fit to be a parent.

It's like when a cat brings a dead lizard to its human slave because it thinks he needs help.
Are you an only child? If so your mom might just be trying to keep herself in the gene pool by trying to get you to have kids by any means.

Last edited:
Volcel if you reject a fat foid.

This tbh. No reason not to fuck that landwhale. You don't have better options.
Yeah but it’s near impossible to have sex with them anyway. I don’t think I’d be able to get hard tbh.

Yeah but it’s near impossible to have sex with them anyway. I don’t think I’d be able to get hard tbh.
Low T if you wouldn't get hard for a landwhale thirsty to suck your cock.

It's like when a cat brings a dead lizard to its human slave because it thinks he needs help.
Are you an only child? If so your mom might just be trying to keep herself in the gene pool by trying to get you to have kids by any means.
With moms is always too late, should have put her efforts when her son was young but she was busy trying to have more kids, she deserves to be wiped out of the gene pool.

DO IT
SLAY THAT WHALE

Volcel, even if she is a whale you should go. The experience and practice could help you later.

Only child.

Then you’re a volcel BTFO
Nope. I would take a 1/10 if offered tbh but not a morbidly obese foid.

I keep myself in decent shape so I expect the same of others.

face rate?
0/10 looks like this
Mama june 6001

volcel if you wouldn’t?

I mean no one really expects their child to grow up incel, she might have been in denial for awhile.

i think its time for you to wagecuck or else its gonna end up bad for us(currently neet too)....

volcel if you would, fucking mutants is not ascending.
I mean no one really expects their child to grow up incel, she might have been in denial for awhile.
>More reasons to be wiped out from the gene pool I would do the job myself if I had this neet in front of me.
Kids don't magically transform in to successful people without investing time on them is not like you poop out one from your vagina and let him raise himself, disgusting woman.

Last edited:
Are you sure your momma isn't trolling you?

all the retards saying volcel... this is about as volcel as not wanting to fuck a man

What about blowjobs? Fat doesn't accumulate inside the mouth.

It doesn't matter. If you would even consider doing anything sexual whatsoever with a landwhale, then you're sub-subhuman and need to kill yourself. Fatties are a disgusting scourge.

Bro fuck dat gay shit she think you don't have any chance than this landwhale. it is truly over