Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom wants me to go to AA

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Alcoholic anonymous. She told me that yesterday. I drank a lot and she called me and I could barely speak clearly. Today she visited me and told me I can't continue like this. She wants me to go to rehab. I told her everything is fine, I told her that I got it under control. She cried. I swore to her that I would try to drink less. I managed to convince her for a while but I could see she's worried about me. How can I tell her? She still has hope for me. She still thinks I'm gonna get married and give her grandkids. All of this is horrible. My life is horrible. She wants me to seek help. But she doesn't know no one can help me.

She still thinks I'm gonna get married and give her grandkids. All of this is horrible. My life is horrible. She wants me to seek help. But she doesn't know no one can help me.
Wow this is really sad. I’m sorry brother :feelsbadman:

Just tell the bitch to fuck off already and tell her to swallow the blackpill.
Or just force feed it to her.

Move out? No one is going to help you as an incel, if you are depressed about your bad looks you are treated for ‘self esteem’ issues.

Move out? No one is going to help you as an incel, if you are depressed about your bad looks you are treated for ‘self esteem’ issues.
I moved out years ago I live alone but mom thinks I'm still capable of finding a girl

You live on your own? I'd move out but with school and everything it'd be too tough

Edit: Why not just hide it from your parents?

Just tell her you're ugly and no female wants you , so you drink to cope with how undesirable and unsuccesful you are

You live on your own? I'd move out but with school and everything it'd be too tough

Edit: Why not just hide it from your parents?
I tried to hide for the first year or so but I basically told my mom it wasn't serious but it was and my mom found out

Another case of nosey parents trying to take away their incel son’s copes away and ruin his life even more.

Just tell her you're ugly and no female wants you , so you drink to cope with how undesirable and unsuccesful you are
I'm gonna tell her the next time I see her but I need to be drunk to have such courage

Who do you think it's the rightful heir to the french throne between legitimist , orleanist and bonapartist?

Alcoholic anonymous. She told me that yesterday. I drank a lot and she called me and I could barely speak clearly. Today she visited me and told me I can't continue like this. She wants me to go to rehab. I told her everything is fine, I told her that I got it under control. She cried. I swore to her that I would try to drink less. I managed to convince her for a while but I could see she's worried about me. How can I tell her? She still has hope for me. She still thinks I'm gonna get married and give her grandkids. All of this is horrible. My life is horrible. She wants me to seek help. But she doesn't know no one can help me.
I'm in rehab at the minute, if you've read any of my old threads you'll see how totally crazy this place and the people in it are.

I've got my first AA meeting tomorrow, I don't really wanna go as I'd rather have a lie-in, plus I've already detoxxed and have no intention of drinking alcohol again as it will hasten my already impending death even moreso, but I have jump through these hoops in order to stay here and get housed afterwards.

It's not gonna help me whatsoever, I'm just gonna come out with a load of clichèd bullshit and tell them what they wanna hear.

Just go. You’re lucky you have someone who cares about you.

Idk could be good for you.

Maybe Sobriety could be a goid thing.
I have an alcoholic in the family.
It is not a good life.
Don't fall to self ruin.

This is really sad. I feel for you man.

There's nothing for us in this world

Well regardless I hope you can stop drinking and find a healthier cope OP as you don't want to end up like our bro outherebrothers who I've seen has already posted in this thread and told you a bit of his tale of woe from alcohol abuse and consumption over the years.

Its not a good way to die...well most ways to die probably aren't "good" per se but you know what I mean I'm sure.

Watch the movie "Leaving Las Vegas" specifically it's ending if you want to see how some alcohol abuse related deaths play out.

Its not pretty.

My uncle's brother was slightly luckier in that he went into a coma and perhaps because of this didn't have to feel any pain or fear while he died but yeah its unfortunately not like that for everyone.

Just tell the bitch to fuck off already and tell her to swallow the blackpill.
Or just force feed it to her.
yeah none of these sound like actual viable options

I am alcoholic! Hi!

Well regardless I hope you can stop drinking and find a healthier cope OP as you don't want to end up like our bro outherebrothers who I've seen has already posted in this thread and told you a bit of his tale of woe from alcohol abuse and consumption over the years.

Its not a good way to die...well most ways to die probably aren't "good" per se but you know what I mean I'm sure.

Watch the movie "Leaving Las Vegas" specifically it's ending if you want to see how some alcohol abuse related deaths play out.

Its not pretty.

My uncle's brother was slightly luckier in that he went into a coma and perhaps because of this didn't have to feel any pain or fear while he died but yeah its unfortunately not like that for everyone.

This