Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom wants me to become a wageslave and if I don't I must leave the house

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
Basically I started college for the third time, it's obviously not my thing and I have no motivation. I would rather just businessmaxx and find other ways of making money, as these other ways are much better than wageslaving. I have some plans and maybe next year I'll have a very solid passive income to travelmaxx.

Anyway, I'm disabled and school is such a fucking mess for me and I hate everything about it. My mom just can't accept it though, I don't want to study for a bachelor degree for many years. Besides, I only have to slightly fuck up and I know I will with my illnesses and I basically already fail.

But yesterday my mom said that if I don't get this degree and go wageslave I must leave the house. I know I won't get the degree, I'm not delusional. But I will have to keep up the facade and do my best for the time being, she can kick me out when I have a solid income.
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
580
Online
5d 5h 48m
Bachelor is just 4 years, to me it was way easier than HS, but I know things can be different for people
Do you have any other family members that would let you to stay over?
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Bachelor is just 4 years, to me it was way easier than HS, but I know things can be different for people
Do you have any other family members that would let you to stay over?
First time I did computer science, which failed because I was hospitalised too often. Second time I tried social work because I thought it would be easy, but I didn't get an internship. No one would have me.

Now this is my third attempt, this time economics. At this point I have not only lost all the motivation I had, I am very pessimistic about college now. I also have pain in my stomach and leg from my illnesses, but I must go to school regardless. Yesterday I had a lot of pain and I said I didn't even want to go to school anymore because it is hopeless with my diseases and my mom basically wanted to kill herself when I said that, she's crazy.

I was stuck at the gas station because I couldn't even drive to go school for around 30 minutes, that's how bad it was. But she doesn't care, I must get the degree otherwise I may as well commit suicide she said because without a degree there's no future.

My richfag friend businessmaxxed, lives a good life and he has no degree. My mom doesn't even have a degree herself.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,034
Online
133d 20h 26m
gymletethnicel said:
First time I did computer science, which failed because I was hospitalised too often. Second time I tried social work because I thought it would be easy, but I didn't get an internship. No one would have me.

Now this is my third attempt, this time economics. At this point I have not only lost all the motivation I had, I am very pessimistic about college now. I also have pain in my stomach and leg from my illnesses, but I must go to school regardless. Yesterday I had a lot of pain and I said I didn't even want to go to school anymore because it is hopeless with my diseases and my mom basically wanted to kill herself when I said that, she's crazy.

I was stuck at the gas station because I couldn't even drive to go school for around 30 minutes, that's how bad it was. But she doesn't care, I must get the degree otherwise I may as well commit suicide she said because without a degree there's no future.

My richfag friend businessmaxxed, lives a good life and he has no degree. My mom doesn't even have a degree herself.
:feelsbadman:
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
374
Online
4d 22h 32m
Sigh, im somewhat on a similar position as you. albeit my folks are not kicking me out yet, but my living conditions are not the best. have you not found anything on the net that could give you some kind of income? like crypto, trading, freelance coding?
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
lemon21 said:
Sigh, im somewhat on a similar position as you. albeit my folks are not kicking me out yet, but my living conditions are not the best. have you not found anything on the net that could give you some kind of income? like crypto, trading, freelance coding?
Yeah, dropshipping, which worked, but my Facebook account got banned and there are new EU tax laws which fucked it up.

There's a new method to do it though, I'll do that starting next year.
 
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
14,302
Online
83d 1h 3m
gymletethnicel said:
I have some plans and maybe next year I'll have a very solid passive income to travelmaxx.
how are you guys so confident on your plans? There was a graycel recently who was like - I'm positive I'll start earning 250k by next year. What are you guys doing?
 
Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
367
Online
10d 7h 30m
What disease do u have?
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
374
Online
4d 22h 32m
gymletethnicel said:
Yeah, dropshipping, which worked, but my Facebook account got banned and there are new EU tax laws which fucked it up.

There's a new method to do it though, I'll do that starting next year.
Yeah we need to tryhard alright, i already did an investment of like 1k and i think i lost everything lmao. so dont worry you wont have it as bad as me
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
3,378
Online
46d 16h 41m
gymletethnicel said:
But she doesn't care, I must get the degree otherwise I may as well commit suicide she said because without a degree there's no future.

My richfag friend businessmaxxed, lives a good life and he has no degree. My mom doesn't even have a degree herself.
There are already too many students and many people with a degree. Society brainwashed young people with „you have to go to a university or you will fail in life“. You can see the results in many countries: Too many graduates and too few craftsmen. I recommend you to do an apprenticeship where you do something with your hands like a carpenter or something.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
beat the shit out of her ,let the whore know who is the boss
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,886
Online
134d 4h 12m
gymletethnicel said:
My richfag friend businessmaxxed, lives a good life and he has no degree. My mom doesn't even have a degree herself.
Can this richfag "friend" help you get started with your own business?
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
BlkPillPres said:
Can this richfag "friend" help you get started with your own business?
Yeah, but I'm doing some other stuff right now that'll give me some extra money when I fixed that I'll start businessmaxxing with him, again.
 
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless existence
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Posts
8,399
Online
84d 15h 57m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Bachelor is just 4 years, to me it was way easier than HS, but I know things can be different for people
Do you have any other family members that would let you to stay over?
Just 4 years lol
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
ethnic parents will break you into getting a uni degree lol
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,800
Online
260d 1h 50m
Arabcel9 said:
ethnic parents will break you into getting a uni degree lol
They are often low IQ and retarded. One my cousins was bullied into doing Bio but couldn't get any good jobs and had to do a stats bachelor's then masters in stats. To finally get a good paying data science job.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
Transcended Trucel said:
They are often low IQ and retarded. One my cousins was bullied into doing Bio but couldn't get any good jobs and had to do a stats bachelor's then masters in stats. To finally get a good paying data science job.
I somehow managed to make a deal that I can stop taking school seriously when I have 100k.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,034
Online
133d 20h 26m
gymletethnicel said:
I somehow managed to make a deal that I can stop taking school seriously when I have 100k.
But by the time you make 100k, it will be well past the number of years needed to complete whatever meme or real degree you're in school for. That is, unless you have a stratospheric year or two businessmaxxing and making bank.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Online
372d 11h 32m
based_meme said:
But by the time you make 100k, it will be well past the number of years needed to complete whatever meme or real degree you're in school for. That is, unless you have a stratospheric year or two businessmaxxing and making bank.
Nah, I'll be fine. 100k is my goal for the end of 2022. Businessmaxxing and some nice side hustles is much chiller and much more profitable than wageslaving at some dead end job.

Besides, I'm too disabled and sick to hold a job. I've never held a job for more than a week.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
11,034
Online
133d 20h 26m
gymletethnicel said:
Nah, I'll be fine. 100k is my goal for the end of 2022. Businessmaxxing and some nice side hustles is much chiller and much more profitable than wageslaving at some dead end job.

Besides, I'm too disabled and sick to hold a job. I've never held a job for more than a week.
:feelsthink::feelsokman::bigbrain:

Best of luck, brocel.
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,009
Online
22d 13h 47m
Gtfo out of college as an incel im warning you
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
gymletethnicel said:
Nah, I'll be fine. 100k is my goal for the end of 2022. Businessmaxxing and some nice side hustles is much chiller and much more profitable than wageslaving at some dead end job.
can you we get into dm's?
help a fellow brocel businessmax lol
gymletethnicel said:
Besides, I'm too disabled and sick to hold a job. I've never held a job for more than a week.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,800
Online
260d 1h 50m
Escthectrler said:
Gtfo out of college as an incel im warning you
Cope many ugly curries, ugly rice and ugly Jews I have known have done perfectly fine with college maxx. Yes they do worse than Chads and richfags with connections but it is one of the more consistent paths.
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Transcended Trucel said:
Cope many ugly curries, ugly rice and ugly Jews I have known have done perfectly fine with college maxx. Yes they do worse than Chads and richfags with connections but it is one of the more consistent paths.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,689
Online
173d 19h 53m
Instead of this bullcrap she should just start charging you rent. If you're able to afford that with passive income she shouldn't have a reason to complain anymore.
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Caesercel said:
Instead of this bullcrap she should just start charging you rent. If you're able to afford that with passive income she shouldn't have a reason to complain anymore.
 
Undervalued

Undervalued

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
314
Online
4d 1h 6m
gymletethnicel said:
Nah, I'll be fine. 100k is my goal for the end of 2022. Businessmaxxing and some nice side hustles is much chiller and much more profitable than wageslaving at some dead end job.

Besides, I'm too disabled and sick to hold a job. I've never held a job for more than a week.
You IQ mog me. I could never make a successful business work on my own.:feelsrope:
 
Pikacel

Pikacel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
293
Online
4d 1h 15m
Caesercel said:
Instead of this bullcrap she should just start charging you rent. If you're able to afford that with passive income she shouldn't have a reason to complain anymore.
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,736
Online
32d 21h 22m
gymletethnicel said:
Basically I started college for the third time, it's obviously not my thing and I have no motivation. I would rather just businessmaxx and find other ways of making money, as these other ways are much better than wageslaving. I have some plans and maybe next year I'll have a very solid passive income to travelmaxx.

Anyway, I'm disabled and school is such a fucking mess for me and I hate everything about it. My mom just can't accept it though, I don't want to study for a bachelor degree for many years. Besides, I only have to slightly fuck up and I know I will with my illnesses and I basically already fail.

But yesterday my mom said that if I don't get this degree and go wageslave I must leave the house. I know I won't get the degree, I'm not delusional. But I will have to keep up the facade and do my best for the time being, she can kick me out when I have a solid income.
The exact thing happened to me. I miss my NEET days. I could at least get up without the immediate desire to run into traffic.
 

Similar threads

waluigi_gang
Replies
8
Views
197
Ritalincel
Ritalincel
squirrelsonfire2
Replies
40
Views
816
mistersinister
mistersinister
Pancakecel
Replies
6
Views
189
Languishingrn
L
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top